Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

millwall pre match

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    You on the roids for this one jt
  • Options
    Bunny said:

I think it would be a really good idea to post where everyones going to drink then Bunny can do a link the House of Fun.

If I did it would receive very little response I'd imagine.

Unless you've suddenly become a big player in hooligan circles (red division?)

What like you..............?

• Options
    nolly said:

You on the roids for this one jt

On something mate
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Not telling anyone where I'm drinking. Too scared.

Yep - we definitely won't be meeting anywhere near LB at 11.00am. Thats mIllwall's manor. I suggest the slug and lettuce in Richmond - should be safe unless a couple of local young oiks turn up in moody le shark pastels giving it the cut throat option. Jeez.
  • Options
    I'm just too old and frail to defend myself, but would love to go. Just seems old people are fair game these days.
  • Options
    8am KO local time here in Canada, will be listening to it in bed, bit worried about it all kicking off - gonna take some precautions, maybe sleep in the spare room to put them off my trail - definitely not going to wear colours - will probably stay in bed for 20 mins or so after the game, and head downstairs via window and drainpipe rather than get caught up in trouble by going via the stairs....
  • Options
    Oakster said:

8am KO local time here in Canada, will be listening to it in bed, bit worried about it all kicking off - gonna take some precautions, maybe sleep in the spare room to put them off my trail - definitely not going to wear colours - will probably stay in bed for 20 mins or so after the game, and head downstairs via window and drainpipe rather than get caught up in trouble by going via the stairs....

Lol Oakster...just remember you really are at home & not at the rusty toolbox. When you want to use the loo...use the actual loo & not any old corner of the "stadium"!!
  • Options
    Still cowering behind the sofa. PLEASE someone let me know when it's over!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    They were all at the game last night running us all down Floyd Road. I had to take cover in the club shop where thankfully it's so dark they couldn't see me.
  • Options
    Will the market porter be showing the chelski game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard a few of them were in the upper north last night. I made it to half time in one piece but didn't fancy my chances for another 45 minutes.

Went into the north upper bogs and walked out as Donny Osmond
  • Options
    South Bermondsey station closed this Saturday.

Great.
  • Options
    From the OS

"Meanwhile, the police this week advised Charlton that there are currently NO plans to hold back visiting supporters in the stadium after the final whistle."
  • Options
    Bollocks
  • Options
    didnt make much difference to you anyway did it mate?
  • Options
    I hate people like that climbing over the fence. Show some respect.
  • Options
    My head appears in that a lot
  • Options
    Some good news that they won't keep us in at least
  • Options
    creatine powered shoulders too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    haha!

cant wait to tell my mate who got tickets in with millwall so he could get away early for work, i'll be able to meet'em straight after now and ask what our celebrations looked like from their end, brilliant.
  • Options

From the OS

"Meanwhile, the police this week advised Charlton that there are currently NO plans to hold back visiting supporters in the stadium after the final whistle."

Hmmm...surprised at that, something will definitely happen now.
  • Options
    im not gonna go now
  • Options
    Had a few millwall piping up on Facebook complete tools
  • Options

From the OS

getting your excuses in early i see, none of it will be your fault though eh?
  • Options
    Pre match drinks in Lewisham
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

From the OS

What excuses?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Pre match drinks in Lewisham

There's not much choice around there.

• Options
    don't say that sparrows, you're making it sound really scary.
  • Options

bloodnut said:

From the OS

What excuses?
    well you can blame the police for any trouble that may occur now with the fact that they did not keep us in/apart... unless ive read that wrong and your "something will definitely happen now" meant something else?

provocative i see that myself!