Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options
    How far is bermondsey underground station from the ground??
  • Options

Is that the whole of the lower tier then?

Must be pretty much. That stand holds around 4000, and we've been given 1600 in the smaller lower tier now which i imagine is the whole of the lower.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    steve123 said:

How far is bermondsey underground station from the ground??

About 15-20 minute walk.
  • Options
    Must not reckon will be a sell out in the home ends then. Reckon we will sell about 400 more which is still good. Bring them on
  • Options

Is that the whole of the lower tier then?

Probably just the 2 end blocks in the lower that won't be taken
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    Weve sold about 200 tickets in the last week so cant see us selling many of these but maybe another win or two before then might change that.

Hope so
  • Options
    they will go dont worry.
  • Options
    Surely some will be sold Saturday or Tuesday night, especially should we win those games.
  • Options
    Don't think we'll sell out tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey, Charlton potentially bringing 3600, we really aren't that scary any more!

Gives you an even bigger stick to beat Palace with as well, they wouldn't shift that at all, perhaps if they're still going well later in the season they might...
  • Options
    Me either Greenie - If people were going, they were going and these last few have hardly been snapped up!
    I hope to be proved wrong mind!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Jarman said:

I'll be in the Amersham arms in New cross.
    Only 10 minutes from me.

The Walpole was better, two screens, decent beer & thai food on the cheap. Now going to be turned into some arty hotel or something.
    Used to live on New Cross Road a couple years ago - Walpole was a cracking pub, gutted it's closed. The New Cross House is quite good, although no tv in there, quite like the Marquis of Granby for a trip back in time as well.
    After games in there was good, get in the middle of the bar, view of both games on both tvs, quick service and a thai curry....

Don't get on with the Marquis, not been in New Cross House yet.

• Options

Blimey, Charlton potentially bringing 3600, we really aren't that scary any more!

Gives you an even bigger stick to beat Palace with as well, they wouldn't shift that at all, perhaps if they're still going well later in the season they might...

They'll need 600 seats for their banners !!
  • Options

Don't think we'll sell out tbh

I disagree
  • Options
    Think we will sell them, personally.

On the home crowds, it's really up to the club if we remain in this division. If they jack the prices and don't do the work in terms of schools, offers and Valley Express, etc, they could easily fall. Not saying that's the plan, because I doubt if there is any plan other than winning promotion this season.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    whether we sell out or not, with over 3,000 of us getting behind a charlton side that actually wants it, is gonna make for a cracking atmosphere.

i cant wait.
  • Options
    I think they'll sell out personally, no problem, have the restrictions even got past ST holders yet (sorry I've not been paying attention) and down to Red Card holders?
  • Options
    Fair play for selling this many, I thought with the prospect of no trains & no walkway, more people would be giving this one a swerve.

In return, can you give us a few of the end blocks in your side stand please....
  • Options

Fair play for selling this many, I thought with the prospect of no trains & no walkway, more people would be giving this one a swerve.

In return, can you give us a few of the end blocks in your side stand please....

yeah, I can see that happening !!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not a chance in hell of that happening as you well know!!
  • Options
    I Take it the only way to away fans end is down that fenced off alley that come out at bottom of stairs to Bermondsey south railway station, so will have to make are way to the station to get into the ground, is that correct.
  • Options
    This is really set up for a massive disappointment isn't it? I keep comforting myself that it surely can't be worse than last time.
  • Options

I doubt if there is any plan other than winning promotion this season.

Plan or hope?

• Options
    WSS said:

This is really set up for a massive disappointment isn't it? I keep comforting myself that it surely can't be worse than last time.

As long as we don't call it an operation , we should be okay.

• Options

we'll fill our end again just like last time we visited to give you your biggest gate of the season... infact it was your biggest gate for years so not sure why your so surprised!
  • Options
    msomerton said:

I Take it the only way to away fans end is down that fenced off alley that come out at bottom of stairs to Bermondsey south railway station, so will have to make are way to the station to get into the ground, is that correct.

They have turnstiles the other side of the away end i think, by the club shop.

• Options
    if we hadnt won our last 3 then i dont think we would have sold out.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Like you I am worried about being embarassed again, I saw them two weeks ago against Derby and going forward they where very dangerous. Hope are midfield play better than they normaly do otherwise it will be a tonking as last time.

• Options
    I hope some of you are right and we do sell out, but there have been a couple of hundred available for a while. If there were people out there really wanting to go, surely it would have resulted in them being snapped up, for fear of missing out!?!