Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

edited November 2012 in General Charlton
Just wondering if any one had any(3+) tickets in the upper tier that they would sell/ had spare - was hoping to get some today but all sold out

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    best buying some lower tier ones now mate, then seeing if people might want to swap at a later date.
  • Options
    Get some in the lower instead
  • Options

Get some in the lower instead

before they sell out.
  • Options
    Should be easy to swap with people who wanted the lower but thought we wouldn't fill the upper tier.
  • Options
    Let's make a real effort to get to this game as we play such a short distance away if you can make it please make it let's show the spanners that our support is real be nice to sell out to many of our support won't go because of millwalls reputation let's just go and let the police deal with the rest don't sir Chris and the players deserve good support in this game against our closest rivals.
  • Options
    Only around 500 left, so if you want to go get in quick.
  • Options

Let's make a real effort to get to this game as we play such a short distance away if you can make it please make it let's show the spanners that our support is real be nice to sell out to many of our support won't go because of millwalls reputation let's just go and let the police deal with the rest don't sir Chris and the players deserve good support in this game against our closest rivals.

• Options
    I'm working until 2 over at walworth road hmmm
  • Options
    Don't think you need to worry unduly about that 01322 - we will sell out
  • Options

Get a cab.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Get a cab.
    Where would be the nearest place to park?
  • Options

Get a cab.
    Surely the cab driver would know?

• Options

Get a cab.
    Surely the cab driver would know?

I'd be driving my own car ;)
  • Options

Its the not longest distance to walk mate

• Options
    Mate got one in the upper today, was only a single and he's a few rows back from me but i think there are a couple dotted about if you're that desperate for upper
  • Options
    I'm after 2 together in the upper if anyone has spares? If not will get 2 in the lower first thing tomorrow but would prefer to be in the upper :-(

2 unexpected guests from abroad.
  • Options
    Well last time round they didn't seem to care where anyone "sat" . We had upper but were told to go into the lower as it was full.

Just get there early with lower tickets and you'll be ok I reckon.
  • Options
    If I can't get in the upper cos its "full up" a few people will be getting their toes trod on.
  • Options
    Thinking about it last time it was just a free for all, was stood on steps for most of it
  • Options
    Can't remember if you can get a beer in the away end or not? Gonna get there early if u can
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah you can mate.
  • Options
    They say you can sit anywhere within the block that's on your ticket.
  • Options
    Sweet
  • Options
    Can we bounce all match?.
  • Options
    Not unless you have the right ticket
  • Options
    I'll be bouncing for months if we beat them mugs!
  • Options
    Yeah be nice to beat them mugs.
  • Options
    They fucked up royalty last time, over crowding in some blocks and other blocks were empty.
  • Options
    You would never get this treatment at the cricket.
  • Options
    They are not use to big crowds