Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    That`s the spirit!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited November 2012

I believe it stood for Racial Attack, but could be wrong. The night in Bexley, they kicked off with what they thought were a couple of middle aged men, not aware that at least 30 of the old Charlton firm where there and that's who they were starting on. When they got fucked off, they came back in larger numbers and got fucked off again. Then when the riot police turned up they decided they stood a better chance against them than the old boys.

Ahhh, crossed wires again, I'm thinking back to the St Georges Day 2 or 3 years before that, must've been around 2003/2004 I think. Millwall & Charlton drinking quite happily as many knew eachother then I think something went on later that evening through too much booze.
    I remember that, only 5 or 6 involved on each side, didnt come to much, too many people knew each other as they were all old faces on both sides.

The RA did stand for racial attack, the bexley incident descended into them chucking bottles from the car park back at the bar, mind you, never seen so many OB in one place.
    I think they were also responsible for having it with our youth one summers evening a few years back and smashing a hairdressers window opposite charlton station.
  • Options

Wasnt aware of the Sidcup lot.

I was, I went to school with most of them who would "boast" about what they did the previous night/weekend. I've twatted a few of them in my past.
  • Options

I was, I went to school with most of them who would "boast" about what they did the previous night/weekend. I've twatted a few of them in my past.
    Give over

• Options
    WSS said:

Give over

Well only the ginger ones anyways
  • Options

Rock solid.

• Options
    Anymore ticket news?
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton's away match against Millwall on Saturday, December 1st (3pm) are currently on restricted sale to all Red Card holders with a previous purchase history against their Red Card membership over the past five seasons.
    Places for the South London derby at The Den are priced £26 adults, £17 over 60s, £13 U16s and £7 U12s, with ambulant disabled places and 13 wheelchair spaces (both including a free helper) priced at the same rates.
    An extended Valley Away service is also running to The Den, priced £10, and full details of the pick-up points and times can be found here.
    2,973 tickets of an allocation of 3,600 had been sold by lunchtime on Thursday, November 22nd.
    Millwall tickets are not available to purchase online, but will be available on the day subject to availability at the same price.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    So we haven't even sold the initial 3,000 :/

Why are our fans so worried about Millwall? They are not that much different from us ffs.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    415 left
  • Options
    They will go with 2 home games coming up.
  • Options
    Looks like we should sell out ...really looking forward to this
  • Options
    how many sold today?
  • Options
    sold out yet?
  • Options

What do you reckon of the game then Bunny.
    Nervous at all about playing us ?

You are due a win some time or other, everyone is capable of beating anyone, we may have gone 10 unbeaten but in this league we could go 10 without a win, don't think there is any guaranteed results in this league, I'm sure Powell will have you lot up for it, plus we've got two longish away trips against Blackburn & Wolves, you've got 2 home games, momentum could be with you.

• Options

What do you reckon of the game then Bunny.
    Nervous at all about playing us ?

You are due a win some time or other, everyone is capable of beating anyone, we may have gone 10 unbeaten but in this league we could go 10 without a win, don't think there is any guaranteed results in this league, I'm sure Powell will have you lot up for it, plus we've got two longish away trips against Blackburn & Wolves, you've got 2 home games, momentum could be with you.