Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options
    bloodnut said:

Oggy Red said:

What have you got that you can sell on eBay?

;o)

funny you say that oggy as thats what im doing now to clear my overdraft, ha!
    That's a sound move, Bloodnut.

Maybe I ought to do the same!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I am unemployed bloodnut. No overdraft either. Luckily for me I live with my mum still (shocking at 25 but more and more common these days) so I don't have to worry about bigger problems. I have a trial shift coming up this week so should hopefully be employed soon, just not soon enough to buy a ticket.
  • Options
    kick a man when hes down JT... :~(

i currently have 4 pairs of trainers, two pairs of jeans, a pair of trousers and some padded cycling shorts up for sale...
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

kick a man when hes down JT... :~(

i currently have 4 pairs of trainers, two pairs of jeans, a pair of trousers and some padded cycling shorts up for sale...

Having already lost the shirt off my back......

;o)

• Options
    That's frustrating, I was after some non-padded cycling shorts.
  • Options
    I just had a look round to see what I could sell on eBay! I have a distortion pedal for my guitar (minus the dc power adapter) and a letterman jacket.

It's not looking good is it?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    EastStand said:

I am unemployed bloodnut. No overdraft either. Luckily for me I live with my mum still (shocking at 25 but more and more common these days) so I don't have to worry about bigger problems. I have a trial shift coming up this week so should hopefully be employed soon, just not soon enough to buy a ticket.

trial shift...are you a chef?
  • Options
    If they kept us in last time after a 4-0 defeat, in fact they wouldn't even let some of us leave when there was still a good 15-20 minutes to go, then surely it's unlikely they'll let us all out at the same time this season. Especially if we win.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

listen mate you aint got to explain nothing to me, and the fact you got a roof over ya head is not to be sneezed at either... good luck with the trial shift and getting a ticket.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    No not a chef VG, just bar staff.

Cheers bloodnut, I know I am better off than a lot of people out there and I am thankful for that. I just can't wait to be earning some money again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    JT said:

That's frustrating, I was after some non-padded cycling shorts.

well they are going cheap JT so you could still buy them and use as incontinence pants, lycra so snug fit and washable at 40 but no tumble dry.
  • Options

To all the fans who haven't brought a ticket yet imagine we won and you couldn't b bothered or bottled it due to millwalls reputation I know how bad I felt when we got stuffed last time didn't go up 4 second half what a feeling it will b if we beat them you don't want 2 miss that.

I dont know how old you are but if we get a draw its considered a result in these games!!

• Options
    East Stand

It looks like I may have a spare ticket you could have. I got one for a mate who now thinks he won't be able to go. He will know for sure by Thursday morning. He won't want any money for it.

Can you inbox me ? Or could someone explain to me how to inbox ?
  • Options
    EastStand- Nothing shocking about living with parents at 25. I was 'invited to leave' home while I was still at school in 6th form. Made my early adulthood much harder. Stay there as long as you can!
  • Options
    Pico said:

East Stand

It looks like I may have a spare ticket you could have. I got one for a mate who now thinks he won't be able to go. He will know for sure by Thursday morning. He won't want any money for it.

Can you inbox me ? Or could someone explain to me how to inbox ?

I have messaged you!
  • Options
    top man pico, thats what its all about.
  • Options
    Will the three recently results really affect tickets sales? I find that surprising, if there was one game I want to go to this season it would be this one. Shame that they've also improved.

Did we take 3,600 last time? I've got a feeling that we didn't get the second extra allocation.
  • Options
    2,966 we tooken there last time
  • Options
    top man @Pico
  • Options
    @Pico great work fella! I want to go too but can't afford the £550 air fare from Atlanta....does your mate have a spare one of those too?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Dan,

Got two business class tickets from Atlanta, one for me and one for my ticket, would let you have the other one but dont want my ticket to go missing in the hold luggage so best to keep an eye on it.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Fuck me mate. Have just shat meself. Don't think I'll go now. Thanks for the heads up - close one.

Try it then brave lad. See what happens. You'd get your head caved in at most grounds you donkey...nothing to do with us being 'well ard'.

• Options
    Bunny said:

Fuck me mate. Have just shat meself. Don't think I'll go now. Thanks for the heads up - close one.

Try it then brave lad. See what happens. You'd get your head caved in at most grounds you donkey...nothing to do with us being 'well ard'.

Your not doing yourself any favours talking like that mate.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    What - pointing out to this thick silly billy that you'd get your head caved in at most grounds if you offered people out in the street next to the ground.

Alright then.

I want to see him try it personally.
  • Options
    Had a bad afternoon Bunny?
  • Options
    are there any tickets left ?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nah..just don't tolerate morons.

What a silly billyish thing he is saying.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Bunny said:

What - pointing out to this thick silly billy that you'd get your head caved in at most grounds if you offered people out in the street next to the ground.

Alright then.

I want to see him try it personally.

Best not to react to be honest, and the talk about heads being caved in is true but surely can be phrased less "nawtttty"
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Had a bad afternoon Bunny?

That time of the month.
  • Options
    I'll apologise to Off_it if he is in fact superman.