Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options

Aren't they on sale to red card holder with a purchase in the last 5 years?

Why five years?.
  • Options

Aren't they on sale to red card holder with a purchase in the last 5 years?

Why five years?.
    I guess we don't want premiership glory boys in the away end.

• Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Bunny said:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=100340&start=1

Had to laugh at the idiot that said this "I didn't think Charlton actually had 3000 fans".

Obviously hasn't noticed that his side get the 3rd lowest crowds in the entire division.

It's funny...but a lot of Millwall fans do think of Charlton as a small club that has simply bribed people from places likes, erm, Sidcup to go!
    Sidcup is a Charlton area, always has been.

I think you'll find a lot of Millwall have moved to Charlton areas to get away from what are now "The Dumps" i.e Old Kent Road/Bermondsey and Deptford.
    I would say sidcup/blackfen/welling is full of millwall. I wonder if they know where the ground is thou...
  • Options
    No they are just your usual under educated socially hemmed in white trash who associate supporting the spanners with some sort of fucked upside down cache about being a Hardman by association. Anti social little turds who when mobbed up make you ashamed to be human.

Well so it said when I Wikapedia'd millwall fan...
  • Options
    Bunny said:

Nah..just don't tolerate morons.

How do you get on, when you go to the rusty toolbox?
  • Options
    Oh dear. I don't think she got it did she? I make that 1-0 Charlton.

Doesn't take much for the true colours to shine through.
  • Options

Bunny said:

Nah..just don't tolerate morons.

How do you get on, when you go to the rusty toolbox?
    Touché Guinness !
  • Options
    Just a small team from East London and should f++k off back there
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Oh dear. I don't think she got it did she? I make that 1-0 Charlton.

Doesn't take much for the true colours to shine through.

I'll take that it could be the last time we lead
  • Options
    Sidcup, welling, bexleyheath full of "geezers" from Peckham, bermondsy, an the old Kent road, harping on about being fecking sarf london gangster hard men. If its so fecking great feck off back there. I would say that 9 out of 10 of these Millwall hard core haven't been to the den old or new in their life's. went to every Millwall Charlton game through 70's an 80's can promise you that although we never won the war, we won a lot of the battles. Big difference, we grew up and largely left it behind us.

To our fans Christ its new cross, how come you don,t know how to get there where to park etc ! Is it safe ? Christ it's Millwall, not the third reich ! The bark is worst than the bite .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't have put it better myself Ralph
  • Options
    I'm on a few fansites but I've never recieved the crap that Bunny has, and I'm a complete arse! Is it just because he's Millwall?
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

reeferlion wrote:

"dont take it for granted we will beat them, they have hit a good bit of form, fucking thrashed cardiff, so i hope the team realise they will need to be well up for it, fucking danny haynes, chances are he will come back and haunt us, c**t"

At least one of them has a brain! ;)

Well at least 1/2 a brain, makes you appreciate the likes of Bunny and SLL after reading some of that stuff.....and truely awful fuc...g language.
  • Options
    We should not need a reference point to appreciate decent people, whatever team they may follow.
  • Options

Gazcafc81 said:

reeferlion wrote:

"dont take it for granted we will beat them, they have hit a good bit of form, fucking thrashed cardiff, so i hope the team realise they will need to be well up for it, fucking danny haynes, chances are he will come back and haunt us, c**t"

At least one of them has a brain! ;)

Well at least 1/2 a brain, makes you appreciate the likes of Bunny and SLL after reading some of that stuff.....and truely awful fuc...g language.
    The thing is no one speaks like that, perhaps they're chefs?
  • Options

Sidcup, welling, bexleyheath full of "geezers" from Peckham, bermondsy, an the old Kent road, harping on about being fecking sarf london gangster hard men. If its so fecking great feck off back there. I would say that 9 out of 10 of these Millwall hard core haven't been to the den old or new in their life's. went to every Millwall Charlton game through 70's an 80's can promise you that although we never won the war, we won a lot of the battles. Big difference, we grew up and largely left it behind us.

To our fans Christ its new cross, how come you don,t know how to get there where to park etc ! Is it safe ? Christ it's Millwall, not the third reich ! The bark is worst than the bite .

Add Eltham to that as well.
  • Options
    how the f++k do you know someone is "decent" or not from a cyber message board?

far more likely he or she is a complete twat if they are Millwall end of.
  • Options

There are a lot of proper Millwall from all those areas, Eltham has had plenty of wall for years. Of course many have moved out to the suburbs for a bigger house, gardens & opportunities for their kids. Not done bad for illiterate scum really.

What your perceptions are based on are the wallys who purport to be Millwall & find comfort & confidence in being in a group where they can dish out verbals or walk around with their shoulders pushed back for a change...they're the ones who make the noise & who you notice.

There are plenty of 'geezers', 'lads' whatever who don't need to walk around telling all & sundry who they are who you don't notice & are no different to anyone else.

You'll see the former turn out for local games like yourselves, Palace, Watford etc.

But you'll rarely see them at Boro, West Ham, Cardiff, Leeds, Sheffield United, etc where things are more likely to come on top.

& plenty of people know this, as the wallies have been put in their place on more than one occassion.
  • Options
    i can confirm Eltham has had walls for many many years however the turds that follow some team from east London have only stunk the place up for the last two decades.
  • Options

i can confirm Eltham has had walls for many many years however the turds that follow some team from east London have only stunk the place up for the last two decades.

The East End, not East London.

If we're talking about the team from East London, then I too am in despair at the number of west ham shirts & stickers & other clobber people are walking around with in Eltham etc.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I've thought this about quite a few comments. It's down the road from Charlton! Surely Charlton fans know where it is
  • Options
    The Isle of Dogs is East London not the East End.
  • Options

East End is up to the mouth of the River Lea isn't it? Countless arguments over the topic from those from the East End & those from East London.

• Options
    North of the river makes it east London.
  • Options
    the other side of the water f++koff back there and take the rest of the turd-ish army with you.
  • Options

East End is up to the mouth of the River Lea isn't it? Countless arguments over the topic from those from the East End & those from East London.

They probably have a lot of free time there!
  • Options

Many years ago, one of my good friends was working undercover for the Met on football violence stuff and he had to observe the 'Top Boys' from Millwall. They used to meet in the Bankers Draft in Eltham High Street to make plans.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Many years ago, one of my good friends was working undercover for the Met on football violence stuff and he had to observe the 'Top Boys' from Millwall. They used to meet in the Bankers Draft in Eltham High Street to make plans.
    Surely the Chequers/Draughts or White Hart would have been more appropriate.
  • Options
    The little pub next to Sidcup Station (before it was called the Metro Bar) used to be full of 'wall. And Jamie Stuart.
  • Options

The little pub next to Sidcup Station (before it was called the Metro Bar) used to be full of 'wall. And Jamie Stuart.

Was that the Iron Horse?