Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options
    SE10 said:

Difference being in Welling/Eltham and them areas is the Millwall feel the need to shout about it constantly, like Eltham during the riots... Plenty of Charlton, Millwall and locals about yet they can't keep quiet with the singing etc.

Same as the St Georges's Day's in Bexley with them turning it in to a football thing.

Mob mentality ain't it. Those singing probably ain't the regular type. Plenty in Eltham who are regulars.
    As for Bexley, many years ago now, hot sunny day & plenty of lager consumed, I'd left quite a while before all that though.
  • Options
    How are the home sales doing SLL? Which blocks will you close off? I was suprised to see against Leeds that the side stand had all the blocks open closest to the away fans.
  • Options
    i know this guy with a huge tattoo its says"C==T" he couldnt afford to have millwall.
  • Options
    Right. I know that I am gonna get loads of stick from some people over this post but I don't care. This made me laugh. At least someone over in the blue side of Sarf-London has a sense of humour. I found it on the Millwall forum. Sorry to anyone that this annoys!
  • Options
    WP etc came a bit unstuck down Bexley that night though eh?
  • Options
    Thats never been done before. Will done Millwall
  • Options
    Think its only right this comes out again.
  • Options
    but would ya?
  • Options

Think its only right this comes out again.

HAHAHA
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Christ Beckboy, I just threw up a bit.
  • Options
    shes the type of bird that seperates the men from the boys
  • Options
    Beckboy said:
    That's Bunny's missus !!!
  • Options

Beckboy said:
    That's Bunny's missus !!!
  • Options

I went to primary school in Eltham at the time of Hurlock etc and not a soul bar me was Millwall! So certainly not that fashionable for very impressionable youngsters.

Middle Park?
  • Options

Every pub, Sports Ground, bar from Charlton Village upwards, to Well Hall, to Eltham, to New Eltham, to bexleyheath, to Sidcup, is full with Millwall.
    Charlton being the worst, its full of them, always has since 8os onwards.

Most of my mates are Millwall fans but probably less than 5% ever go.

Its a fashion statement for most.

If every person that is Millwall went we'd be selling 40k tickets every week.

Like it or not, people can support a club without going every week, doesn't mean they've just plucked Millwall out of thin air to look hard in the school playground.

Are you telling me that all your friends just decided one day to be Millwall after being brought up supporting someone else just to be fashionable!!? Or did their parents, etc support Millwall & they had kits as kids etc?

I know plenty of Charlton who don't go. Did they support you to be fashionable? Or because it's their family/local team?

I know a guy, nice enough guy. Got some issues shall we say.

Always been an Arsenal fan. His parents are foreign so no family connections to any club.

Anyway, over the last 10 years (he's in his 30's) he starts trying to be a 'geezer'. Start talking with a wide boy cockney type accent. Starts bowling about and talks a load of sh*t about fighting.

So about 2 years ago, starts telling everyone he's "Millwall". He's always been Millwall apparently despite him hating them when he was younger.

Now he is a moron who should know better at his age, but there are a shed load of idiots like him all over SE London.

No he's never been to a game either.
    Sounds like scooby :-)

• Options

I think it's time SLL admitted he prefers our company to that of `proper wall', he spends rather a lot of time with us.

Well that can only be a good thing as he does at least contribute some adult content.

• Options
    fattmatt said:

Right. I know that I am gonna get loads of stick from some people over this post but I don't care. This made me laugh. At least someone over in the blue side of Sarf-London has a sense of humour. I found it on the Millwall forum. Sorry to anyone that this annoys!

Brilliant...embrace what we are I say.

• Options
    Da9 Scooby ? he is proper Wall that fella mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He doesn't go to the games, he just stands outside shouting vile abuse at opposition fans coaches then attacks Police horses. He is often seen in The Red Barn in Barnehurst if you or anyone else wants to 'catch-up' with him.
  • Options
    i drink in the Red Barn. whats he look like?
  • Options
    Short dark hair, loves a pair of workouts, talks about Ibiza allot, wears jackets that are too small for him.
  • Options
    His name begins with N ( not nightmare )
  • Options

i drink in the Red Barn. whats he look like?

Haven't got a Scooby.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Plaaayer said:

Short dark hair, loves a pair of workouts, talks about Ibiza allot, wears jackets that are too small for him.

lol the last ones harsh

and its Air Forces not workouts
  • Options

He doesn't go to the games, he just stands outside shouting vile abuse at opposition fans coaches then attacks Police horses. He is often seen in The Red Barn in Barnehurst if you or anyone else wants to 'catch-up' with him.
    Sounds like a cock already
  • Options

pwopa wall, Torquay, charlton, and anyone else who would put up with his BS

• Options
    the day he was seen with a Smallwall top Chelskie shorts etc and still Charlton !!

The time he got a slap at Gillingham after the knocked his bird about

He has next to no front teeth less brain cells and is now proper Wall-------a complete and utter twonk.

• Options
    Every one at eaglesfield supported millwall !!!!!!

No they never loads of us are on here from that era cpl

In my year group there was very few i knew of that were stupid enough to support that lot