Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options
    A collinder is like a colander - only wrong. Get it?
  • Options

But you'd be in the East stand so it would be OK

You mean this collinder/colander?
  • Options
    I've finally got a lower tier ticket, shouldn't be a problem to get upstairs
  • Options
    Rothko said:

I've finally got a lower tier ticket, shouldn't be a problem to get upstairs

Ladder?

• Options
    Never done the Millwall away before. As I'm taking the kids is it likely that we won't be able to sit together in our allocated seats, going by the free for all comments on here?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    was in the lower last year. plenty of room to be together. went upstairs for the second half and just fitted in with others. most started to leave early because of the performance.

wont be as bad as stevenage away last year. there was about 7 people in my seat before the game even started.
  • Options
    Webby said:

Never done the Millwall away before. As I'm taking the kids is it likely that we won't be able to sit together in our allocated seats, going by the free for all comments on here?

Arrive early and you should be fine. Everyone seems to head for the back of the top tier for some reason thats where you get all the argy bargy.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    last time round it was unreserved seating, this time everybody has specific seats (albeit most will be standing) so i imagine it will be more organised this time so i wouldnt stress about it.
  • Options
    Thanks guys .... Not worried and very happy to stand even though seats are back of the upper behind the goal ... As long as can keep the kids near but they are well up for it whatever the arrangements
  • Options
    so how many were left do we know after today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bunny said:

Looking forward to this - haven't seen us play Charlton at home for 17 years. Missed last two times.

However, doesn't seem the build up at our end this time, as there was for the 4-0.

Not saying that to score some silly rivalry points etc etc...but I got a mate a ticket easily next to my season ticket seat in the Kitchener stand (which is the most popular stand) on Saturday.

Whereas last time Stu Wall went viral with his panic that his season ticket had been sold!

Maybe the fact it's not a big 6 pointer? Also the focus has shifted to those arseholes from Croydon, who will probably get slapped this season. and recession.

I think it'll go close to a (restricted) sell out, but not quite be one.

And as others have said - sit where you like. Our stewards couldn't care less. First come first served.

It will be your biggest attendance of the season
  • Options

It will be your biggest attendance of the season

It will also be our biggest away following of the season or very close to it (Palace maybe). We should be selling out for Millwall - they always do it for us and we have double their support. In the past we have often come up short at their place but that was understandable given how many people didn't want the hassle and given our appalling record against them. Hopefully we have set the standard for the future. Who knows, we might even be rewarded with an historic result?
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

In future I think Millwall should give us one of their side ends and we'll let them have the East Stand. I think it would work.

The East Stand has one of the most expensive season tickets, therefore your suggestion isn't going to happen.

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Can't remember if you can get a beer in the away end or not? Gonna get there early if u can

Why would you wanna spend any more time than a couple of minutes on our breeze block cold concourses swigging overpriced tasteless carlsberg from plastic bottles?

Having had a couple in the Bramcote last time SLL, your breeze block concourses are lovely!! ;-)
    The Bram has shut down now.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Gazcafc81 said:

In future I think Millwall should give us one of their side ends and we'll let them have the East Stand. I think it would work.

The East Stand has one of the most expensive season tickets, therefore your suggestion isn't going to happen.

Maybe if we ever put a tier on it, wouldn't be a bad move to give away supporters a section preferably closer to Jimmy Seed Stand.
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Off_it said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Then there would be no atmosphere, just a bunch of boring old basts from the home counties who sit in the east stand and clap every now and then. ha!

Home counties? Geography not your bag then Gaz?
    Who are you Irving's Mother?

Why not give away teams the East Stand, will create more atmosphere. Besides I would love to see us take 6,000 to Millwall wouldn't you?
    C'mon, you would not sell 6,000 tickets for Millwall away.
  • Options
    There's more chance of us building an extra tier on the East Stand!
  • Options
    Why would you want the away team to have more fans and create more atmosphere?
  • Options
    Did not the much loved Reg Burr (may he toast in Hell) say that once?
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Gazcafc81 said:

Off_it said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Then there would be no atmosphere, just a bunch of boring old basts from the home counties who sit in the east stand and clap every now and then. ha!

Why not give away teams the East Stand, will create more atmosphere. Besides I would love to see us take 6,000 to Millwall wouldn't you?
    Would you feel intimidated if we did? :p

We'd make a hell of a lot more noise then you boys with your 3 songs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

a few more seasons in the same division and 3k will be too many
    or even nicking a last minute controversial winner this time round and our younger fans, who hate palace more , will see a different side to the millwall fans that they are a bit naive about, should reduce the numbers for future visits
  • Options
    The #cafc commercial centre opens in about one minute's time, and 143 tickets remain for the trip to Millwall on December 1st (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    yes mate a last min goal and a few flares in our end and this "my mate is Millwall and he is nice and fluffy" will go.
  • Options
    exactly GH exactly
  • Options

Gazcafc81 said:

Off_it said:

Gazcafc81 said:

I suspect at the moment we probably could although I agree that if our form was iffy then we wouldn't.

As it is there will be a lot of Charlton fans in the home areas as I understand that currently there has been no restrictions on sales also a lot of mixed support families will sit together.

• Options
    I'll be sitting behind SLL for this one.

• Options

Gazcafc81 said:

Off_it said:

Gazcafc81 said:

7k for Fulham in 1 week, we are capable on our day of a decent away following.
  • Options
    Just bought 2 can't fcuking wait, should be a laugh
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    our away support reminds me of millwalls general support in that when its a tastey game, new ground or were on a cup run (dont laugh nolly) then we come out the woodwork, other than that its just the same old same old... solid hardcore thats always been there with a healthy amount of 'day trippers' for the good times!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Millwall fans will refer to Wembley and the 44k they took when debating support, all you have to say is, well what about the other 46 games this season?