Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Options
    edited May 21
    I think we got rid of JF-C & Clare too early. And maybe even Albie too. Any chance we could get one of them back?
    JFC in hindsight I agree with, although I wouldn’t want him back now. His professionalism and experience might’ve rubbed off on a few others who needed it. Definitely not Clare or Albie.
  • Options
    Just checked soccerbase for stats and that's definitely league only!
  • Options
    I think we got rid of JF-C & Clare too early. And maybe even Albie too. Any chance we could get one of them back?
    JFC in hindsight I agree with, although I wouldn’t want him back now. His professionalism and experience might’ve rubbed off on a few others who needed it. Definitely not Clare or Albie.
    JFC has been plagued with serious injuries and I doubt he’s the player he was at his peak. I liked him but he’s gone and I wouldn’t want him back to be honest. 
  • Options
    Can anybody else remember the days when we used to have rumours in this thread ...
  • Options
    edited May 21
    Can anybody else remember the days when we used to have rumours in this thread ...

• Options
    IanJRO said:
    Jeez I had forgotten about Tedic already!
    Who?
  • Options
    I guess one of the reasons why many of us are eagerly awaiting the first new signing as it should be proof that the manager and owners are practicing what they preach, I hope that they do :smiley:
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    I guess one of the reasons why many of us are eagerly awaiting the first new signing as it should be proof that the manager and owners are practicing what they preach, I hope that they do :smiley:
    the window isn't open yet.
    So????????????????????????????????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have hopes of a full team rebuild.
    The Charlton reality of course is another matter.

I do have more confidence with old Nath at the helm that we actually have a strategy to get out of this piss poor sump of a division. 
  • Options
    Depends who’s doing the shopping. You could pick up the wrong item 
  • Options
    Just for the record, Rotherham is an absolute awful part of the world……in many ways too.
    Wrong thread. Cost of living is a bit further down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to be pessimistic but I don't even think we have found a £1 coin for the trolley never mind going shopping. Hope to be proved wrong tho.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Rotherham are signing free agents  I believe.....we aren't shopping in Aldi any more
    Lidl ? 
    I can’t wait for the announcement of our new midfielder from Spain, Mig Welder £99.99 😉
  • Options

• Options
    edited May 22
    Well that’s pissed on the fireworks Rich.
    Chill...just playing hard to get...🙄
  • Options
    Well that’s pissed on the fireworks Rich.
    He always does 
  • Options
    Well the shopping list might not be Aldi own brand but let's see what ends up in the trolley before we get excited