Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Blackpool Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Blackpool comms don't rate AMB at all
  • We’re going to win this.
    Someone says that every week
  • I’m be sorely tempted to sub AMB off at half time.
  • Croydon said:
    Blackpool comms don't rate AMB at all
    Can't see why... 
  • "how many defenders do you think can cock up all at once"

Fleming "let's find out" 

"All of them"
  • I don’t know what has happened to Ness. He looked decent last season but has got steadily worse this season to the point he’s a bit of a liability. Watson on at half time and from REG back into the defence. He looked better there on Tuesday than he has in midfield today. 
  • edited January 27
    Sounding like the footballing equivalent of the League of Gentlemen's Legz Akimbo.
  • lol!... Referee has just played Ball boy to stop AMB from slowly walking over to get it himself - Just book him if its an issue
  • Brownie12 said:
    I’m be sorely tempted to sub AMB off at half time.
    Leave orf. He is doing a great job wasting time 🤣
  • That dembele is quality 
  • Sponsored links:

• Increasingly thinking those blows to the head for AMB might have needed more than just a mask after all
  • Shirtliffe: "Very lucky to be still in the game. Very much of their own making."
  • We should be 3-0 down already. Maybe the luck has changed with Appleton gone.
  • Shirtliff tearing into Dobson for not letting his defenders defend and being too busy shouting at his peers instead of picking up his man, interesting
  • ButtleJR said:
    That dembele is quality 
    He was the ex-Celtic lad who made his debut for them at 15
  • Unbelievable that it's still 0-0. The luck of the Irish...
  •  Maynard Brewer does not know when to come or stay, unless he sorts that out he will not progress. 
  • We’re going to win this.
    This.

The luck is with us today. 

• I thought our players were supposed to be too good to go down and that it was all Apples’ fault…
  • My Wexfordian other half has invoked the luck of the Irish... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Scenes that only Maidstone can dream off if we nick a point here.
  • sam3110 said:
    Shirtliff tearing into Dobson for not letting his defenders defend and being too busy shouting at his peers instead of picking up his man, interesting
    Perhaps if his team mates did anything to suggest they can be trusted to think for themselves….
  • Shirtliff sounds incredulous at the defensive shambles he's watching.
  • Get Asimwe off at half time ffs
  • Asiimwe defends like a schoolkid, just chasing the ball
  • Unbelievable that it's still 0-0. The luck of the Irish...
    Was thinking the same. Hope we don't use it all up this half. 
  • I don’t see the point in judging the new players at the moment because they’ve come into a an awfully under performing team with no confidence, no leadership, and a fed up fan base. 

Whoever the next manager is, he’s going to have to do something special to turn this around. 

• Corner taken short, AMB then claims the cross from Dembele
  • AMB claims the cross but even then TT tells him off for not shouting for it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!