Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Blackpool Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Exeter 0-2
  • Croydon said:
    My god Ladapo is offering absolutely nothing
    Kanu would offer more for this type of game where the strikers won't get much/any service. 
  • edited January 27
    ross1 said:

REG is playing as one of the DMs alongside Dobson for those wondering how he's fitted into the formation - it's a 3-5-2 - although 5-3-2 out of possession
    We’ve had some possession? I must’ve missed that. 
  • Whoa whoa whoa before we dub Morgan a league one Brazilian and finally coming good....

Remember who he's playing against today.
  • Bolton winning 0-1
    Fleetwood 0-2
  • Stockley scores for Fleetwood. Sign him up. 
  • SDAddick said:
    Lucy can barely watch some of this defending 
    Got the look of a Dog that thinks she's been a bad girl because she's hearing Terry and Greg on Commentary
    1. 30'

Post update

Foul by Jordan Rhodes (Blackpool).

2. 30'

Post update

Ashley Maynard-Brewer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Some football! Much better from the Addicks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good bit of football there

• Chance! A bit of sustained pressure on the Blackpool area, eventually Gillesphey pulls it back for May who hits straight at Grimshaw from 18 yards out
  • Nice early shot from Alfie, first threating move from us, but straight at the keeper
  • SDAddick said:
    Lucy can barely watch some of this defending 
    Got the look of a Dog that thinks she's been a bad girl because she's hearing Terry and Greg on Commentary
    Watching us should be a violation of the Geneva conventions 
  • edited January 27
    AMB... For. Fucks. Sake. 

Miracle that didn't go in.
  • Bloody hell we nearly scored. 
  • Lovely connection from May, after Lisp crosses... Shame it was right at the Goalkeeper, who told him, he could stand there?
  • Chance!

A couple.of good Valla's in bit the final one comes from a lovely pull back from gillesphy who finds May, strikes straight at the keeper.
  • HUGE let off
  • Sponsored links:

• Southbank said:
    I would get Asimwe off now, put REG at wingback, Anderson in midfield
    Is offering nothing. Looks like TC playing in defence. Just seems to have no urgency and cannot defend 1-1. 
  • edited January 27
    ......Jesus Christ
  • My fucking god. 
  • Aaaand down the other end  Charlton being Charlton.
  • AMB is not the one
  • edited January 27
    Never known a more pony Charlton keeper than AMB.
  • Peter Shirtliff can't believe what he is watching
  • The mask put Rhodes off. 
  • Maynard-Brewer looks so shaky and weak! 
    Insted needs to be be playing 
  • FFS how did Rhodes miss that open goal, far too laid back, but we got away with one there
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!