Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Blackpool Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• I would settle for 0-0, but I know that is not going to happen
  • Ahhhhh lovely break from us started on the edge of our area by may, breaks down with Ladapo in Blackpool's box.

• How have we got this version of Ladapo 😂
  • _MrDick said:
    Ladapo = overrated 
    No....buy him NOW!
  • Is Ladapo a dud? 
  • Are we sure thats not the Ladapo from our Academy thats playing, and we've just asked Ipswich to pretend as though we've signed Freddie?
  • edited January 27
    Ladapo does 10 steppers on edge of the box and defender just sticks out his toe and takes it off him. Looked a bit Solly. 
  • Dizzle said:
    AMB is not the one
    Croydon said:
    Never known a more pony Charlton keeper than AMB.
    More info needed for thise at with Sky who arent covering the game ONCE AGAIN. 
  • Not got the stream for this, how’s AMB playing?
  • Fuckin hell Ness 
  • Sponsored links:

• Have Blackpool got 13 players on the field?

It looks like it.
  • Can anybody tell me why Louis Watson isn't starting?
  • Ladapo does 10 steppers on edge of the box and defender just sticks out his toe and takes it off him. Looked a bit Solly
    Nice predictive text message setting on there!
  • This is comical 
  • edited January 27
    This is crazy... Laughable... What on earth is AMB doing coming out there. And then non-league Ness clears it against his own post. 
  • Haha. Ness there!!!
  • Christ. Keystone cops
  • I defended AMB a lot but where the fuck is he going there? Ness incredibly lucky not to score an own goal. 
  • edited January 27
    Fucking hell let off.

AMB comes charging out and gets chipped, Ness slides to clear and hits our post and cleared away
  • How the fuck did Ness just do that? :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Remarkable. AMB off his line to close down the angle to Rhodes, the striker lifts it over him and Ness goes to clear it and slams it against his own post.
  • Said it earlier and I'll say it again, every time AMB comes off his line I get nervous. Terrible decision there saved by Ness and the post 
  • Good job we're not a cat, we'd have used up all our lives by now.
  • Playground goalie struggling here.
  • We’re going to win this.
  • WTF is happening in defence as Ness smashes against his own post in an attempt to clear. Shirtliffe sounding very unimpressed. 
  • where the fuck is AMB going there? Early trip to the beach to hang out with the other donkeys? FFS
  • Burstow scores for Sunderland 
  • We totally miss having wingers! 
    For weeks, we’ve been hurt by play coming down our wings, and found that we have no output down our sides when attaching too
  • Great bit of skill from Ness. Everything he does is carefully planned…
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!