Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who will be the new Charlton coach? - p103. Nathan Jones confirmed

Comments

• Plaaayer said:

If he’s not announced on the pitch to some Methven chosen techno I don’t want him. 
    what’s it got to do with CM people are obsessed 
    I think it was a joke…..
  • I don’t know about anyone else but I’m getting very nervous about the lack of announcement. Is it done and the comms people are doing their stuff or is it because we don’t want any distractions before a crucial game, or are negotiations still ongoing and Scott is the problem (again). Someone in the know put us out of our misery.
  • Is he here yet?? 
  • Jones' entrance to the Valley later

https://youtu.be/oxpOrlYilsM

• Sponsored links:

• I'd bloody hope he's going to be at the game.
  • Scoham said:
    I don’t know about anyone else but I’m getting very nervous about the lack of announcement. Is it done and the comms people are doing their stuff or is it because we don’t want any distractions before a crucial game, or are negotiations still ongoing and Scott is the problem (again). Someone in the know put us out of our misery.
    Cawley’s confirmed Jones will be at the game.

Also that we've recalled CBT, he's signed a 5 year contract and playing for us today. 
  • I'd bloody hope he's going to be at the game.
    But what if he watches us and changes his mind 😂
  • Could well be an on the pitch announcement then - why not ? Pump the crowd and the team - we’ll know when we get to the ground if the pyrotechnics and light show equipment are in place 
  • MrBurns said:
    Scoham said:
    I don’t know about anyone else but I’m getting very nervous about the lack of announcement. Is it done and the comms people are doing their stuff or is it because we don’t want any distractions before a crucial game, or are negotiations still ongoing and Scott is the problem (again). Someone in the know put us out of our misery.

Also that we've recalled CBT, he's signed a 5 year contract and playing for us today. 
    That would spoil the day .. why would you want  someone who basically went on strike and refuse to play ..hopefully he gets a rough reception 
  • Scoham said:

Hopefully they get him to sign a contract before we lose miserably and he changes his mind.
     Was thinking the same.
     If he waiting to see us play to see what he's up against before agreeing then we could be in trouble.

• Sponsored links:

• McCartney said:
    Chris Powell was a devout Christian not sure why that's an issue for Jones.
    Agree, it isn't an issue for Jones, and it really shouldn't be an issue for anyone else...
    Absolutely 
  • No harm having a manager who is friendly with the big fella, we need all the help we can get.
  • No harm having a manager who is friendly with the big fella, we need all the help we can get.
    Agreed - irrelevant to me that’s for sure although I do wonder how intelligent people can actually believe in, let’s face it, a load of mumbo jumbo, but each to their own