Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket 2024

Comments

• Slightly worried about my Friday tickets now!
  • England score 150-8 in 10 overs, declare and then bowl the Windies out for 25 to wrap up the game tonight.
  • Will be interesting to see Jayden Seales at international level. Was absolutely superb for Sussex in the County Championship. 
  • Well sick, watched all the way up to lunch 88-3 then had to go out for 2 hours, come back and England batting, must have been some collapse / bowling performance.
  • Let us hope Crawley remembers he is playing for England and not Kent
  • 29-1

Duckett c Da Silva b Seales 3
  • Well sick, watched all the way up to lunch 88-3 then had to go out for 2 hours, come back and England batting, must have been some collapse / bowling performance.
    Mainly crap batting tbh.
  • England score 150-8 in 10 overs, declare and then bowl the Windies out for 25 to wrap up the game tonight.
    Ten over beer match at 6pm under the lights.  Batting orders reversed. 
  • Chizz said:
    England score 150-8 in 10 overs, declare and then bowl the Windies out for 25 to wrap up the game tonight.
    Ten over beer match at 6pm under the lights.  Batting orders reversed. 
    One of my biggest pet peeves the beer match. The only reason they are possible is because one team has absolutely dicked the other one. Why on earth would you want to play again?  :D  
  • Crawley risks a review to save his partner. Unlike certain other batsmen I could mention  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Forgot all about this.  Now I know, I have probably jinxed us... oh bollox!
  • edited July 10
    Slightly worried about my Friday tickets now!
    I was thinking that. Unless we get 600, it could be over by lunch or earlier.
  • They've gone off for bad light.
  • Forgot all about this.  Now I know, I have probably jinxed us... oh bollox!
    Yes you have.

Off for bad light. 
  • Unless there's rain/bad light, the Thursday spectators should see Jimmy bowling, as I imagine England declaring at some point after tea tomorrow if they're not bowled out first.
  • Unless there's rain/bad light, the Thursday spectators should see Jimmy bowling, as I imagine England declaring at some point after tea tomorrow if they're not bowled out first.
    But how much will I have drunk by then and will I remember?
  • Oh dear......Crawley gone.
  • Seales bowled very well and deserved that. Crawley really rode his luck 
  • What time is COP today?  6.30 ??  Or later as they went off for bad light ?

Just asking as its nice & sunny now at Lords. Daft to go off in 20 mins time & lose 10 overs or so. 
  • Seales bowled very well and deserved that. Crawley really rode his luck 

Just gutted the better he bowls the less chance he's back with Sussex next summer at all 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Crawley out in the nervous 70s again.
  • edited July 10
    Pope out for 57 and then Crawley for 76.

154-3
  • It was 18.21 and after bad light is 18.51.
    No idea why.
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Seales bowled very well and deserved that. Crawley really rode his luck 

Just gutted the better he bowls the less chance he's back with Sussex next summer at all 😂
    The chance to play for Farbiola is too tempting to turn down! Div 1 next season too all being well! 

• Such an amazing view from the new pods isn't it? Enjoy!
  • A more even morning than perhaps England would have expected. The spinner has bowled a couple of jaffas, Root is still baffled what happened!
  • Bashir is batting like someone who has scored the grand total of 24 runs this season. Which he has. Let's hope he bowls better than someone who has 8 wickets to his name.  
  • edited July 11
    371 is more than enough in the context of this game but disappointing that we had five 50s with no one converting.  
  • Bashir is batting like someone who has scored the grand total of 24 runs this season. Which he has. Let's hope he bowls better than someone who has 8 wickets to his name.  

He won’t bowl