Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Appleton ear cup

12346»

Comments

• edited January 3
    Fair play to Poyet, built some very good wheels! 
  • I hate to have those legs if he gets a hamstring injury 😫
  • Croydon said:
    Amazing what steroids can do. 
  • Croydon said:
    Yeah you still have to put in the consistent work though. They're not magic. 

You do get to be more relaxed with diet etc though.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:

That really isn't the case for someone taking bodybuilding as serious as Diego is. Trust me. 
  • Croydon said:
    Takes more than a synthetic hormone to build that sort of physique. 
  • Bet he's scared of mice
  • Croydon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:

That really isn't the case for someone taking bodybuilding as serious as Diego is. Trust me. 
    Against karate?
  • From a reliable source I know that Appleton and Scott had a massive argument in the dressing room after the Oxford defeat
    Didn't someone on here suggest that there had been some fallout a few weeks ago between the two of them ?
  • Sponsored links:

• No pix or video of the alleged ear cup but this will now go down on Addicks folklore as the beginning of the end for Mickey Apples.
  • From a reliable source I know that Appleton and Scott had a massive argument in the dressing room after the Oxford defeat
    Didn't someone on here suggest that there had been some fallout a few weeks ago between the two of them ?
    Don’t sound like it from Cawley’s latest article.
  • I saw him do a ear cup towards the Blackpool fans when we scored against them thought it was a bit strange as it was the only emotion I'd seen from him before or since. Just thought I'd mention it.