Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham ticket allocation

12346»

Comments

• "Due to lack of demand from Charlton supporters, we've handed back our allocation of 1700 tickets "
  • How are you supposed to plan lunch next Saturday, without knowing if you have a ticket. It’s a disgrace……
    I’m at the point of reading the thread about Barnsley being kicked out of the FA Cup for playing an ineligible player and thinking about the delay in selling tickets to Charlton fans and wondering if there’s another reason for holding off this long…
  • Just spoke to ticket office - tickets will be on website from 11.30 am today, with the points required detailed etc
  • How are you supposed to plan lunch next Saturday, without knowing if you have a ticket. It’s a disgrace……
    I’m at the point of reading the thread about Barnsley being kicked out of the FA Cup for playing an ineligible player and thinking about the delay in selling tickets to Charlton fans and wondering if there’s another reason for holding off this long…
    I need to direct you to the Conspiracy Theories thread!:

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/5120709#Comment_5120709

I need to direct you to the Conspiracy Theories thread!:

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/5120709#Comment_5120709

Don’t tell me Gillingham had JFK in their line up…
  • The new American owners are taking revenge on behalf of Scally for the introduction of Valley Express. A dish best served cold (very cold, in this case).
  • First phase of sales complete…only 5 more to wait 🙄