Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham ticket allocation

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    I'm sure if it was at the Valley it would be a tenner. Gillingham taking the piss knowing we'll bring a few hundred or so?
    I reckon we’ll sell out all 2000
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    PopIcon said:
    I'm sure if it was at the Valley it would be a tenner. Gillingham taking the piss knowing we'll bring a few hundred or so?
    They're charging home fans an optimistic £17 so we'll also be charged that. Announced just this evening by Gillingham...

Prices for the game are as follows:

Adults - £17

Seniors - £14

U18 - £10
    Why so late and so slow with info. The games in 10 days time … 
  • Options
    Any idea when they go on sale?
  • Options
    The game is 25 mins down the A2. The winner has the chance to play a Prem club.

Why would we not take a good crowd to a local 3pm Sat game like this?
    This will definitely sell out
  • Options
    Would be a disgrace if we don't sell out, we should really be taking 3,000 plus if given the opportunity! 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Just found out it's the main game on Sport TV here in Portugal. 👍🏻

I'm all right Jack... 

Lot of Gillingham fans in Portugal no doubt.
    I’m out in Alvor at the moment at my parents place, one of the restaurants they frequent is owned by a Gillingham fan 😅
  • Options
    Very poor no tickets on sale yet, or at least an idea of points needed to get one
  • Options
    Weird the delay in putting them on sale. It's been a week since we won the replay.
  • Options
    Very poor no tickets on sale yet, or at least an idea of points needed to get one
    Indicative of what a £ shop football club Gillingham are 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gillingham are already selling tickets 
  • Options
    Given what Gillingham announced to their own fans, with regard to having to close off some seats to allow for TV camera points, I assume Charlton have had to wait til they confirmed exactly what was available to us over and above sitting on the scaffolding behind the goal. You’d think we should be announcing today or tomorrow morning at the latest. 
  • Options
    Cutting it fine for fans who can't collect from The Valley in person.

We all know how unreliable the post can be ....
  • Options
    Not that I’ll go but it’s very weird. You would have thought decisions would have been made prior to our replay and announced soon after. If announced today won’t go on sale till tomorrow and that’s a week before the game. Bit bizarre if you ask me.
  • Options

Do you still get post? Lucky you.
  • Options
    Is this a job for the fans fan to push this on?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Is this a job for the fans fan to push this on?
    Ok, send your money to me and I'll print of some tickets. How many you after? 
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Would be a disgrace if we don't sell out, we should really be taking 3,000 plus if given the opportunity! 
    Disgrace? Why?
    You been down there for the past few games?
  • Options
    Not that I’ll go but it’s very weird. You would have thought decisions would have been made prior to our replay and announced soon after. If announced today won’t go on sale till tomorrow and that’s a week before the game. Bit bizarre if you ask me.
    Plus the longer they've left it, the worse the post will be because of Black Friday. 

It's going to be announced more than halfway through the gap between cup fixtures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedPanda said:
    Plus the longer they've left it, the worse the post will be because of Black Friday. 

It's going to be announced more than halfway through the gap between cup fixtures.
    People may find it convenient to choose the collection option & pick up tickets at the Cheltenham home game on Tuesday evening.
  • Options
    The annoying think is there will need to be tiers for scaled points tiers levels, so given the time frame left available, they’ll probably only be about 28 minutes between tiers 
  • Options
    They will only be on sale on Tuesday to fans who attend the Cheltenham game. :)
  • Options
    TBF, the club should sell them at the Carlisle game on Saturday as a measure of gratitude to all those that are making the effort to go up there (not me sadly).
  • Options
    Advance train fares will be going up in the meantime. Grrr
  • Options
    Getting silly now
  • Options
    Thinking about buying some in the Home End.
  • Options
    Surely they have to be released today?
  • Options
    How are you supposed to plan lunch next Saturday, without knowing if you have a ticket. It’s a disgrace……