Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• How much is the CBT transfer fee?
    Undisclosed but Ronnie will be along in a minute to tell us the exact details. 
    Between 400,000 / 500,000 plus nice sell on clause 
     So, let me get this right, Derby County a club currently sitting in 3rd place in League 1, whereas we sit 13th, have paid up  to £1/2 million, for their number 1 target, or as you put it just a few days ago, one of the worst players in our history!! Derby must be stupid!!  :D
  • Would love it if we left it right up to the last minute to announce any other signings via the team sheets tomorrow - would play havoc with Burton's pre-match plans
  • If Dobbo goes who would take over as Captain ?
  • edited January 19
    Bailey said:
    If Dobbo goes who would take over as Captain ?
    Dare I say it Hector maybe, or Lloyd Jones?

Anyone know who took over the Captain's armband when Dobbo went off on Saturday?
  • Bailey said:

Anyone know who took over the Captain's armband when Dobbo went off on Saturday?
    Alfie May did. 
  • Bailey said:

Yeah who did ?
  • Bailey said:

Alfie I think unles he passed it on again.
  • Alfie was wearing the armband at the end of the match
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m hoping that the armband moves to one of the centre backs. I always think team captains are better suited to central defenders than midfield and certainly attackers. 
    I did think Gillesphey might be in with a shout. If May doesn’t take it I wouldn’t be shocked to see Coventry get it. 
  • edited January 19
    Would love it if we left it right up to the last minute to announce any other signings via the team sheets tomorrow - would play havoc with Burton's pre-match plans
    Even better if Ladapo & Ikpeazu got off the team bus wearing our Floyd & Harvey mascot costumes to disguise their presence.

Uche is the taller of the two 😉.
  • What does May say there?
  • Bailey said:

I reckon Hector will be off in the summer and Jones comes across as one of the meekest characters in the squad. 

Maybe one of the new CBs or May
  • I’m guessing it’s the lad from Port Vale and we’re going to have loads of fans of other teams saying “they thought they were getting Ladapo 😂😂😂” 
  • edited January 19
    Bailey said:
    Where’s Captain Kirk when you need him.
    On the other hand,  maybe not .
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:
    Dizzle said:
    What does May say there?
    Partner
    Nice one
  • mart77 said:
    Dizzle said:
    What does May say there?
    Partner
    Should have walked in and said Howdy Partner.
  • fenaddick said:
    I’m guessing it’s the lad from Port Vale and we’re going to have loads of fans of other teams saying “they thought they were getting Ladapo 😂😂😂” 
    delighted to be wrong, it’s Ladapo
  • It’s Ladapo
  • These videos (in their "teasing" nature) don't quite fit with our Mid table in League One reality! 
  • Quality news and hopefully more to come maybe.Regarding captain though agree should go to a centre back who can see everything in front and organise just let may bang the goals in and not worry about anything else he's already a livewire might have him being too much to refs etc just saying.