Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cray Valley replay - TONIGHT 7:45pm - important info for away fans p30

Comments

• Good to see McGrandles alongside Dobson. 
  • Not sure about that midfield
  • edited November 2023
    seth plum said:
    FINALLY!!... Its about time Toby Bower gets involvement with the First Team, given the amount that people rave about him. 
    Played well on Sunday at Kidderminster when the U21's beat Wolves. Arrived on the left and slotted home a goal very nicely.
    Can take a good set piece.
    Best crosser of the ball in the club.

• Bailey said:
    Good to see McGrandles alongside Dobson. 
    Hopefully he will have a good game, score and celebrate then we will all be happy.
    Happy? Don’t bank on it!
  • Curbs will be a bit surprised. He didn’t expect to see Hector , which he doesnt, but also supposed Dobbo May and CBT would be left out. Oh well. Get a decent lead by H-T and get them off. Tedic needs some minutes. 
  • Don't think I can bear to watch. Are any dentists open this time of night?
  • Bailey said:
    Good to see McGrandles alongside Dobson. 
    Hopefully he will have a good game, score and celebrate then we will all be happy.
    Unless he jumps around like a madman for 30 seconds, rips his shirt off, and dives into the away fans before running past the home bench, shaking hand with every sub and the physio, he's history  ;)
  • Well nobody can accuse MA of not taking this seriously tonight. Much stronger starting lineup than I expected. Hopefully all the normal starters come out unscathed hopefully get game over early and sub them off
  • Sponsored links:

• Rossman92 said:
    Started early at work today to make sure I got home in time for the game. God I hope we don’t muck this up
    We won't. 
    Trust me 
  • edited November 2023
    Wanting a convincing win tonight. This being Charlton I am fully expecting extra time and pens.
  • Like that lineup…..5-0 cafc
  • Too many key player starting for me, i'd have a similar team out to last time. 
  • Urghh! Danny Murphy as summariser 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Too many key player starting for me, i'd have a similar team out to last time. 
    That went well though…
  • Bacofoil FA Cups at the ready chaps and chapesses...
  • F*ck off Murphy 
  • tired of these punts into their box from wide when there’s easier passes on
  • Sponsored links:

• Great goal from Dobson.

That's a come and get me to all championship clubs.

• Simonsen said:
    Rothko said:
    Going to be fun seeing the extra floodlighting they’ll need brought down Middle Park Avenue 
    BBC routinely take additional floodlights for cup ties at non-league grounds. 
    When Dulwich played Carlisle a few years back there were extra floodlights - it was quite a sight. 

Plus the FA will want illuminated ad boards put in too. It'll be quite an operation to set it all up if they do use Badgers.
    Ah yes, that big local derby..........

Floodlights ain't going to be the problem. Hundreds, maybe a few thousand fans (of all persuasions) all trying to get in. Just No. 

Oh, and anyone been along that part of the South Circular recently. Roadworks meaning traffic congestion for miles around the Yorkshire Grey & the A20/A205 roundabout. 
    So did anyone see thousands trying to get in without a ticket?
  • Simonsen said:
    Rothko said:
    Going to be fun seeing the extra floodlighting they’ll need brought down Middle Park Avenue 
    When Dulwich played Carlisle a few years back there were extra floodlights - it was quite a sight. 

Plus the FA will want illuminated ad boards put in too. It'll be quite an operation to set it all up if they do use Badgers.

Floodlights ain't going to be the problem. Hundreds, maybe a few thousand fans (of all persuasions) all trying to get in. Just No. 

Oh, and anyone been along that part of the South Circular recently. Roadworks meaning traffic congestion for miles around the Yorkshire Grey & the A20/A205 roundabout. 
    Nothing to report, the whole thing seemed to work well
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Simonsen said:
    Rothko said:

Nothing to report, the whole thing seemed to work well
    Possibly because CVPM got in some outside help
  • edited November 2023
    se9addick said:

What a view, bet the BBC viewers are jealous 
    Same spot as me! In fact i think i apologised for knocking into you!
  • You’ve a couple of lifers behind you there mate and I’m just out of shot 
  • We should have worn name tags!
  • My girls and I are in that photo