Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cray Valley replay - TONIGHT 7:45pm - important info for away fans p30

Comments

• 280 tickets….do you think it will make general sale?..
     No chance.
    Another bite
  • Yet another  chance for Kirk  to shine. Hope he does a better job this time bringing  on the half time oranges.
  • One per person, I have a slim but very unlikely chance (560 loyalty)
  • LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR CRAY VALLEY PM (TIMINGS GMT)

Phase 1: 650 loyalty points - Friday, November 10th @12pm (one per person)

Phase 2: 595 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Friday, November 10th @2pm (one per person)

Phase 3: 595 loyalty points - Friday, November 10th @4pm (one per person)

Phase 4: 585 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Monday, November 13th @ 11am (one per person)

Phase 5: 460 loyalty points - Monday, November 13th @2pm (one per person)

Phase 6: 230 loyalty points - Monday, November 13th @4pm (one per person)

Phase 7: General sale - Tuesday, November 14th @11am (one per person)

With a limited amount of tickets available, fans should be aware that tickets would sell out in Phase 3 should every supporter that qualifies purchase a ticket.

• "Annoyingly" I have 590 points, so miss Phase 3 by one cup game  :D
  • 565, a few walk ups and the Stevenage fiasco have cost me dearly here. 

I'll never recover from missing this one 
  • I'm on 585 points!! 10 short,I'm going tomorrow but they don't add them on until a few days after 🤬

You could do a Mark Goldbridge style live stream...? 
  • I'm on 585 points!! 10 short,I'm going tomorrow but they don't add them on until a few days after 🤬
    Think you’ll be fine as not everyone in phase 1-3 will want a ticket
  • Sponsored links:

You could do a Mark Goldbridge style live stream...? 
    Haha, reckon I'll just leave my house tbf mate (I will sneak into the Badgers Sports Ground) 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Surely you have more chance getting a ticket in the home ends? They probably have like 60-70 season ticket holders, after that wont it go on general sale? How many levels of priority can you make for a club like that. 
    Their season tickets are £120 incidentally. I wonder if anyone has tried to buy one today  :wink:
    2000 according to Golfie
  • Has the makings of being a really special occasion and an interesting spectacle. The fact that we have a part to play in it though won't make for easy viewing, unless we win by a few.
  • edited November 2023
    15 points shy of phase 1, but reads as though I'll be OK in phase 2.

Sueprised there's so few on those points tallies tbh! 
  • NabySarr said:
    I'm on 585 points!! 10 short,I'm going tomorrow but they don't add them on until a few days after 🤬
    Think you’ll be fine as not everyone in phase 1-3 will want a ticket
    I hope you're right but i think they'll be snapped up.
  • tickets will be gone very quickly for this one
  • Will go at Phase 4 on Monday my guess
  • Croydon said:

Too many train strikes, engineering works, international breaks and out of town stadiums with poor/nonexistent public transport 
  • Sponsored links:

• Big gap between phase 4 and 5, presume this is because they don't expect it to get that far. However, may not be as popular as some think. No banking, probably unlikely to see much, likely to be wet and uncovered, 1 per person. Being VG I come in at 4 but hesitant tbh. 
  • Croydon said:

Too many train strikes, engineering works, international breaks and out of town stadiums with poor/nonexistent public transport 
    Yeah wasn't meant as a dig at our support. More surprised that I'm in the running to get a ticket 
  • I would have thought that all tickets would be sold by phase 2 given so few tickets available.
    However, I would think that there is an outside chance that not all tickets will be sold by Cray, wishful thinking perhaps.
  • I would have thought that all tickets would be sold by phase 2 given so few tickets available.
    However, I would think that there is an outside chance that not all tickets will be sold by Cray, wishful thinking perhaps.
    With a limited amount of tickets available, fans should be aware that tickets would sell out in Phase 3 should every supporter that qualifies purchase a ticket.
  • edited November 2023
    I would have thought that all tickets would be sold by phase 2 given so few tickets available.

I dont think they can be all sold by phase 2 from what they have said. 
  • Sold out already.
  • Croydon said:
    I would have thought that all tickets would be sold by phase 2 given so few tickets available.
    Its not the qualifying that's the issue as I see it, its the timing of the phases. Announced just before 11am today with the 3rd phase going on sale just 5 hours later. I reckon quite a few people in the first 3 phases wont even hear about this until its too late. Probably why Phase 4 is not until Monday, but even so.

But thats what happens when the clubs have to consult with the council, the police etc etc. Its not straightforward this cup replay malarkey.... 
  • JaShea99 said:
    Sold out already.
    unless the club got their statement completely wrong, that isn't possible