Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cray Valley replay - TONIGHT 7:45pm - important info for away fans p30

Comments

• After the tv money for the replay and not taking into account any gate receipts regardless of the replay result Cray Valley PM, will have made £97069.00, from this years run, that will probably finance them for a couple of years.
    At least three or four years i would imagine. 
  • After the tv money for the replay and not taking into account any gate receipts regardless of the replay result Cray Valley PM, will have made £97069.00, from this years run, that will probably finance them for a couple of years.
    At least three or four years i would imagine. 
    So really the draw is an illustration of how generous Charlton are to grass roots football!
  • fenaddick said:
    Given the new owners seem to be popping up at games recently I’d love to see them at Cray Valley, what a shock to the system that would be for them! 
    How many loyalty points have they got?
  • Any news on how the tickets will be distributed yet ? 
  • Any news on how the tickets will be distributed yet ? 
    Somebody on X/Twitter claiming they will go to Valley Gold members.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Reckon when we beat them, as I expect a much more focused approach from Apples to the replay🤞, then we should donate our 25k TV money to the Cray cause...🤔
    What cause is this?

Do they have a circa £8m defecit like we do?
    It's not all about money is it!!
    25K is a drop in the ocean to us, but a lifesaver to a club like Cray Valley, that's about it really...
    A drop in the ocean?
    Christ we're losing @ £8M pa and that will be increasing thanks to RBG. 
  • Crusty54 said:
    Any news on how the tickets will be distributed yet ? 
    Well that's stating the obvious. 
    We must have a few hundred VG members. 
  • Crusty54 said:
    They don’t all go to away games, they don’t all go to lots of away games, the tiering system for ticket sales evidences that; and not every VG member will be able to make it next week. First dibs, if that is what is being  proposed, doesn’t mean all 282 tickets will go to only VG members 
  • Be the same as Pompey would imagine, VG with points get priority for a couple of hours, then high number of points etc 
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnnyH2 said:
    Reckon when we beat them, as I expect a much more focused approach from Apples to the replay🤞, then we should donate our 25k TV money to the Cray cause...🤔
    What cause is this?

25K is a drop in the ocean to us, but a lifesaver to a club like Cray Valley, that's about it really...
    A drop in the ocean?
    Firstly, what the hell is RBG?
    Secondly, it wasn't to be taken at face value, it was just a suggestion based on our different clear standings within the footballing pyramid, anyway, I wish I had never started this bloody idea, as does a few others probably...🙄
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    What cause is this?

A drop in the ocean?
    Firstly, what the hell is RBG?
    Secondly, it wasn't to be taken at face value, it was just a suggestion based on our different clear standings within the footballing pyramid, anyway, I wish I had never started this bloody idea, as does a few others probably...🙄
    Royal Borough of Greenwich
  • Does anyone know how many valley gold members there are ? 
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    What cause is this?

A drop in the ocean?
    Read that as JBG first. Wondered what Gudmundsson had done wrong after leaving us years ago. 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    I am on Twitter and I reckon tickets will go to Museum Trustees, their partners, their partners tennis partners, that nice bloke down the pub, then Valley Gold, then those with enough points. Fact
    I'm a museum trustee and only got four tickets but I don't play tennis 
  • Crusty54 said:
    Pretty sure that was a wind up
  • Crusty54 said:
    They don’t all go to away games, they don’t all go to lots of away games, the tiering system for ticket sales evidences that; and not every VG member will be able to make it next week. First dibs, if that is what is being  proposed, doesn’t mean all 282 tickets will go to only VG members 
    I thought it was a given that it meant they would all go to VG members if they want them.

I agree they don't all go to away games, but 3 miles is a bit easier to negotiate than perhaps 200 miles. 
  • I see Cray Valley PM were beaten 4-1 by Balham tonight. 
    (To be fair I think they fielded a mainly U18's team given their fixture congestion and this being a minor cup game)
  • Sponsored links:

(To be fair I think they fielded a mainly U18's team given their fixture congestion and this being a minor cup game)
    I was at the game. Definitely a youth side up against a much more physical men’s team in Balham. 
  • to put in context, their attendance tonight was 55

Mr Martin will have those Year 13s doing laps of Danson Lake tomorrow 
    That should have come with a trigger warning. I went to BGS and PE lessons in the winter consisted of cross country running around the Lake, Boat House & back again !!
    I honestly thought it would be a little bit more just in case it helped people get tickets for the replay. They're at home to Erith & Belvedere on Saturday too.
    Glory hunters.