Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Rodwell & Andy Scott at Bromley Addicks 7 December

Comments

• CAFCBill said:
    Guessing you won't be able to record this or stream it live. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow 
    Sorry, no.
  • Can someone ask about the young lad with the meat patties?
    Heard a rumour he won't be round too much longer. Can they confirm?
    I am sorely tempted.
  • edited December 2023
    CAFCBill said:
    Guessing you won't be able to record this or stream it live. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow 
    Sorry, no.
    No worries, cheers for letting me know 
  • As much as I wanted this one, train times from here would leave me arriving home after midnight.
    You can tear up my banning order @Henry Irving  ;)

• T_C_E said:
    As much as I wanted this one, train times from here would leave me arriving home after midnight.
    You can tear up my banning order @Henry Irving  ;)

The venue is fantastic, particularly after @clb74 has arranged the tables and chairs nicely.
    Petts Wood station is a two minutes walk from the venue, hopefully this may persuade you to attend.
  • The problem is my end, with one train an hour from Sittingbourne and then a 50 minute walk from the station. 
  • Can someone ask Andy Scott a straightforward question - Are we going to be able to spend money on transfer fees ( not loans or frees) in the Jan window. 
    I'll ask. 
    Thank you 
  • Unfortunately unable to make it. 
    Would be interested to understand Scotts take on his involvement and insistance formation and style of play?
  • I'm sure someone will treasure Appleton's shirt, an M&S button down collar white one.
  • Chuck a bucket of shit at them.  Because the players chucked a bucket of shit at the hardy 1600 on Saturday!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sure someone will treasure Appleton's shirt, an M&S button down collar white one.

Will be a home team Castore shirt, had to check with the Commercial team yesterday.
  • bet they can't wait for this after some of the dross the team have served up over the past few weeks ;)
  • Please can someone ensure they're asked about the upcoming parking restrictions and whether the club has had any positive discussions with RBG. Thanks .

It's on my list. 
    I'll ask. 
  • Can you ask what do they believe they have done which has been successful or positive? 
  • I want to come along but I fear the questions I want to ask will not get answers. It's also quite the round trip.

Is there a fans meeting coming up anytime soon further south Kent way?

• Can you ask what do they believe they have done which has been successful or positive? 
    I'll try if appropriate. 
  • @Covered End

Do you mind asking if they can make it clear who owns the club and what their action plan is? 

I think it's quite unclear who calls the shots etc, unless that's been provided and I've missed it.

I just want to be able to look up the history of every person who has a say on CAFC matters right now to see if there's hope. 

Right now it feels too similar to recent owners where they don't feel like the people to take us forwards.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Covered End

Do you mind asking if they can make it clear who owns the club and what their action plan is? 

I think it's quite unclear who calls the shots etc, unless that's been provided and I've missed it.

I just want to be able to look up the history of every person who has a say on CAFC matters right now to see if there's hope. 

Right now it feels too similar to recent owners where they don't feel like the people to take us forwards.
    I might, but we have been told. 
  • @Covered End

I might, but we have been told. 

Yeah European dominance in 5 years right?
    Or was that someone else's plan? 
  • @Covered End

It's already been announced who the owners with more than 5% are
  • Can you ask what players brought in, in the summer, loans and permanent have been a success?

And what assurance can you give that any players brought in, in January, will actually be able to upgrade the 1st team rather than just squad fillers?
  • Can you ask what players brought in, in the summer, loans and permanent have been a success?

And what assurance can you give that any players brought in, in January, will actually be able to upgrade the 1st team rather than just squad fillers?
    That first question will be difficult to answer as it means slagging people off possibly plus it's subjective. 

Could ask who's fucking idea it was to bring tedic in and whether they know what he has on the man city owners? 
  • I want to come along but I fear the questions I want to ask will not get answers. It's also quite the round trip.

Is there a fans meeting coming up anytime soon further south Kent way?

We can only ask the questions and follow up on the answers but we can't make them give the answers we want.

But come along and ask the questions and see what you think.

As @shirty5 says you get a chance to ask your question direct and see the body language even when they don't give as full an answer, sometimes understandably, as we'd want.

But it's not an in-house video interview so the mood is different.

Only East Kent Addicks have in person meetings now other than Bromley to my knowledge although the fans forum meets three or four times a year.
  • Please ask how they assess getting loans from top tier Clubs who cannot get into Charlton's matchday playing squad. Do they feel disappointed that we can't even injure them out of action?
  • @Covered End  @Henry Irving

Cheers for your replies, 

Where can I find this information? 

I somehow have managed to miss this all. Whatever I Google all seems like old news.

I just want to see their net worths, their history's, who they're involved with right now other than Charlton etc..
  • @Covered End  @Henry Irving

Cheers for your replies, 

Where can I find this information? 

I somehow have managed to miss this all. Whatever I Google all seems like old news.

I just want to see their net worths, their history's, who they're involved with right now other than Charlton etc..
    Pretty sure the owners of 5% + was on the OS.

No one is going to be declaring their net worth in public.