Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 23/24 Thread

Comments

• 1-2 Walsall
  • Brilliant finish at any level that from Walsall
  • Goodnight Sheppey...
  • I've seen a fair bit of this game - the Sheppey goalie was keeping them in it - but you can't continue to give the opposition free pot shots from 20-25 yards out. I'd be interested to know how many changes Walsall made from their last league game.

You can understand Sheppey's reluctance to try and put pressure on the ball, given Walsall's superior fitness, speed and ability, but that 3rd goal really puts the game to bed.
  • edited November 2023
    Cmon, how was that not a foul on the Goalkeeper?

Shocking refereeing... One of the Walsall players has wacked him, as they've tried to get over him to get to the ball, let alone the fact he had both hands on the ball
  • Barnsley 3 Horsham 3
  • Barnsley had 25 shots of which 12 were on target. Horsham have had one more shot than they've scored from!
  • Sponsored links:

• Are tickets available to buy tomorrow ? 
  • cafctom said:
    stonemuse said:
    Are tickets available to buy tomorrow ? 
    27,000 sold out mate. 
    Ah crap … left it too late 

😉
  • Tomorrow's game is all over  BBC breakfast. Interviews with Lisbie and son.
  • stonemuse said:
    I've got mine.

Front row of my lounge. New comfy sofa with drinks & snacks whenever I want them. And without having to get up & down 10 mins into the game, before half time, 10 mins into the 2nd half and 5 mins before the end of the match because people want a beer/chips/ the loo and cant wait.....

• stonemuse said:
    I've got mine.

Front row of my lounge. New comfy sofa with drinks & snacks whenever I want them. And without having to get up & down 10 mins into the game, before half time, 10 mins into the 2nd half and 5 mins before the end of the match because people want a beer/chips/ the loo and cant wait.....

The horror...
  • stonemuse said:
    I've got mine.

The horror...
    Yes, but perfect for when it's so frightening you need something to hide behind though.

How your Sunday roast post didn't get a promote is beyond me btw. Tough crowd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Barnsley had 25 shots of which 12 were on target. Horsham have had one more shot than they've scored from!
    22 years ago today at Highbury, Arsenal had something along the lines of 35 shots, 20 on target and scored 2 goals. While Charlton had 3 shots, all on target and scored 4 goals. 😂
    According to Wenger, Arsenal won that game on Xg. 
  • Dont think Swindon are taking things seriously this season, they're 3-0 down at home to Aldershot after nine minutes.
  • Ramsgate 0-1 Woking
    22 years ago today at Highbury, Arsenal had something along the lines of 35 shots, 20 on target and scored 2 goals. While Charlton had 3 shots, all on target and scored 4 goals. 😂
    According to Wenger, Arsenal won that game on Xg. 
    He didn't see our goals
  • Aldershot beating Swindon 0-4 before halftime.
  • Ramsgate 0-1 Woking
    Ramsgate 1 Woking 1
  • Swindon 0 Aldershot 5 - someones going to be on the Managerial comings and goings thread this evening. 

• Swindon 0 Aldershot 5 - someones going to be on the Managerial comings and goings thread this evening. 

0-6 
  • this has to be biggest defeat to a non league team surely? 
  • edited November 2023
    Only the one level between League Two and the National League, but still a really impressive score-line - If ever there was a time for the latter to push for a third promotion spot.