Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Auld Enemy vs England | 7:45pm KO - Live on C4 | Match Thread

Comments

• edited September 2023
    Walker's MOTM for me best game i've seen from him. Always been a bit queasy about him at the back in the past but tonight he has been immense
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Poor bloke!!... Worst person that could have happened to
    But the likeliest person, which is the point.
    Oh come on that was a great cross and mix up between Maguire and the Keeper. Maguire did the right thing going for it. Needed to leather it rather than just try to flick it. 
    Right, but he didn't, because he's low on confident and in poor form.  It's a worry for England.  

So lets make his confidence even worse when he gets stick from his own fans, playing for England - Maybe not tonight if they're from the Scots, but we cant pretend those who "support" the sides he plays for, are just as bad.
  • Walker has been very, very good against this Championship side. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Should be 3-1, fucking nigel. 
    But Greenwich born 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Oh come on that was a great cross and mix up between Maguire and the Keeper. Maguire did the right thing going for it. Needed to leather it rather than just try to flick it. 
    Right, but he didn't, because he's low on confident and in poor form.  It's a worry for England.  

So lets make his confidence even worse when he gets stick from his own fans, playing for England - Maybe not tonight if they're from the Scots, but we cant pretend those who "support" the sides he plays for, are just as bad.
    I'll take him at Charlton over Hector. 
  • Yessssss get in
  • What a bloody player Bellingham is. Wow
  • Quality again from Bellingham.
  • Bellingham is some player isnt he
  • Give Bellingham the ballon d’or now
  • Sponsored links:

• what a goal 
  • Jude Bellingham tikaboo son.

Tik. A. Boo.
  • Lovely goal again.
  • Bellingham is a cheat code.
  • jesus what. an. assist. That is world class
  • BOOOM That's why you don't take him off. Bellingham twists, turns and slips Kane in PERFECTLY. 
  • Dazzler21 said:

Sorry, you're right.  Just in case he reads Charlton Life, it wasn't a poor own goal.
  • edited September 2023
    Never a concern - Been impressed how we've gone back through the gears after conceding, taken complete control again since
  • That’s a brilliant goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:
    All gone quiet over there. 
    Scotland will do alright if it's quiet, it usually is up there. 
  • Get in there! Harry Maguire will be happy about that!
  • Jude is making me dream. Could be our best ever. 
  • Bellingdinho
  • edited September 2023
    Best young player I've seen at Charlton since 2004 about to come on. 
  • edited September 2023
    Dazzler21 said:

Sorry, you're right.  Just in case he reads Charlton Life, it wasn't a poor own goal.
    Dont make yourself look silly... 

Booing Harry Maguire an 'absolute joke', says England boss Gareth Southgate - BBC Sport
  • Bellingham is sheer class - just wait until he matures (sometimes I forget he's only 20) - amazing!