Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aberdeen Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2023
    So 7 of the side that wasn’t good enough last year starting just can’t see the hyp about this side yet .
    Hope I’m wrong !
    It's not complete though, is it?

Both Holden and Methven have hinted about more players to come in + Taylor, Edun and Leaburn.
    Wait and see what the regular lineup will be once the transfer window is closed.

• Options
    While it does look like a starting line up for next week.  I doubt it’s fixed in stone and I’m sure is mindful of players lack of fitness and who we may add in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    0-1 Asiimwe OG
  • Options
    I'd definitely expect Edun to start once he's up to speed. AMB as Holden said is playing because he obviously missed the Orient and Millwall games. So not guaranteed that he starts next week.

And it's 1-0 to Aberdeen.

Asiimwe own goal? Great finish from him in the wrong net.
  • Options
    Keep it tight early doors boys.
  • Options
    Asiimwe making sure Shinnie doesn't follow his brother in scoring at The Valley
  • Options
    Aberdeen do look organised early  doors, however 50/50 so far, with chances both sides, this should be a cracking game
  • Options
    Anyone seen the Away Kit?

I'm sure they said if you got in the ground early it would be on show?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Anyone seen the Away Kit?

I'm sure they said if you got in the ground early it would be on show?
    Thought it was Tuesday. Miles is delivering one to someone 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Might just be me but looking at that team I think it's obvious we're still some bodies short of a promotion challenge. Obviously got Taylor and Edun to come in but we still need a winger imo and another striker while we have 2 out injured.

Looking forward to seeing Camara today after his cameo on Tuesday. Also the strong back three 
    Not just you,that team is well short of a top six finish. 
  • Options
    Very pleased to see Assimwe in the team. He seems to grow with confidence every game. Have seen all the pre season games but mussing today. I'm in Portugal this week  Watching Porto v Rayo Vallecano tonight, a bit if a difference to Moody Millwall on Tuesday night!
  • Options
    Nice play from Fraser, great ball. Kirk... absolutely no idea what he was trying there
  • Options
    Kirk in a nutshell
  • Options
    And that shot from Kirk just screams out why on earth are we continuing to play him.
  • Options
    Not bad so far. 
  • Options
    Great tackle by Dobbo. Counter, another good bit of play but no one there. We need another striker asap
  • Options
    And that shot from Kirk just screams out why on earth are we continuing to play him.
    No other strikers, and he's the least worst option out of the remainder of the squad I guess
  • Options
    What’s the away contingent like ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great tackle by Dobbo. Counter, another good bit of play but no one there. We need another striker asap
    If i had a pound...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    What’s the away contingent like ? 

Decent number of them 
  • Options
    CBT not doing enough for me in attack to make up for the lacking defence. LWB is a priority for the remainder of the window
  • Options
    Poor from the hec there
  • Options
    Good Save AMB
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Great stop  from AMB to stop it becoming 0-2...
    Oh well, just a minor delay before it is...0-2...oh dear this ain't going well even with our chances
  • Options
    I really have no problem that this fixture glaringly exposes the need for an additional striker. We already know it. We can see it and so will Holden and Scott. 
  • Options
    So weak from Ness
  • Options
    0-2 now
  • Options
    Rough on the Addicks that.