Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Poss a Cov defender ?
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    cfgs said:

An announcement video for a striker with...4 goals, f**king hell. Bring back OG
    It blags my head. Should be for when we make actual signings. Like the ones where we spend a few, the player has potential and he's ours.
  • cfgs said:

Ok. Try this one...

S T H U   H E T   U C F K  P U
    Stu had a fuckin’ poo?

Said what I see.
  • We are fucked. Shit signings.
    Who were you expecting?
  • vff said:
    vff said:
    I think it’s been clear that the squad lacks leaders on the pitch, never mind the age profile. Has that been addressed with these signings, does anyone think?
    Imagine how many leaders we'd have in our squad if we'd waited another few years for Peter Varney to finally put a successful takeover together 😍
    I think it’s been clear that the squad lacks leaders on the pitch, never mind the age profile. Has that been addressed with these signings, does anyone think?
    Imagine how many leaders we'd have in our squad if we'd waited another few years for Peter Varney to finally put a successful takeover together 😍
    Proper Charlton’s profile is hidden - wonder why ? Wouldn’t be surprised if its a Methven PR hireling here to counter & push back against genuine disatisfaction against the Methven & his dubious strategy. 
    😂😂😂😂😂

Get a grip you melt. I've posted over 2000 times and been a member since Jan 2020 all to support Methven... Good one.

Why keep it hidden in the first place ? 
    He isn’t. It’s probably a system quirk. Move on
  • Any chance we might get a manager in on loan?

Looking forward to Andy Scott's interview summing up the transfer window.

I personally haven't got a clue about any of the signings so, which line shall I take, meltdown rant or quietly confident we'll stay up?

• Sponsored links:

• mendonca said:
    Does anybody know if any of our new (or expected) signings/loans are left footed?
    Are you recruiting for the Freemasons ?

• Tedic signed 
  • cfgs said:

Ok. Try this one...

S T H U   H E T   U C F K  P U
    "If that's right, I'll give you the money myself"
  • mendonca said:
    Shame we couldn't move Kirk on.

Because I see footballers as human beings and not just commodities I feel both sorry for Charlton fans/critics but also for Charlie and his partner as it just hasn't worked out for him at Charlton and even if we took a hit on Kirk couldn't we loan him back to Crewe if no loan takers in League 1 even if we have to pay most of the wages ?
  • PopIcon said:
    We are fucked. Shit signings.
    Who were you expecting?
    A lot better than inexperienced loans and cast offs. 
  • Is that the worst transfer window ever? So many unknowns and inexperienced players? How will they all play in a toxic Valley with under £6k inside as we get tonked at home to Burton et al?
    That’s the spirit…
    LOL .... attaboy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Would've liked to see Ladapo sign but i think overall:

Isted, Edun, Hector, Jones, Abankwah, Watson x2, Camara, Taylor, Chem Campbell, Tedic, May as well as the emergence of Anderson and Asiimwe isn't a bad window. 14 additions to the 1st team squad.

Got rid of Wollacott, Egbo, Lavelle, Inniss, Gilbey, Clare, Morgan, DJ, Payne, 9 outgoings, none of whom anyone was really that sorry to lose. 
    If you’re calling Hector an addition, you need to add him to to the list of “got rid of” too
  • I know this makes me boring or whatever but I wish we could just sign players and announce them without the fucking banter bus getting fired up every time. Oh, we've signed a 22 year old reserve left back from Bradford, let's stick his face on that scene from Face/Off with the doves, everyone will love it. Why? I dunno, Burnley did it once and people seemed to click on that a lot. I find it uniquely, disproportionately annoying
    For me it just sums up the modern game and ties in with how overrated the average player is. I was lucky to grow up in my early teens watching the Curbs era and the level of player for me, back then, was miles better than today. I don’t care if people say the games changed or the speed of the game has increased….
  • Have that coms.
  • Chrispy51 said:
    Would've liked to see Ladapo sign but i think overall:

Isted, Edun, Hector, Jones, Abankwah, Watson x2, Camara, Taylor, Chem Campbell, Tedic, May as well as the emergence of Anderson and Asiimwe isn't a bad window. 14 additions to the 1st team squad.

Got rid of Wollacott, Egbo, Lavelle, Inniss, Gilbey, Clare, Morgan, DJ, Payne, 9 outgoings, none of whom anyone was really that sorry to lose. 
    If you’re calling Hector an addition, you need to add him to to the list of “got rid of” too
    And if you're counting loan players as additions, then you also have to count the likes of Rak-Sakyi and Sessegnon as outgoings