Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Appearing to Pray After Scoring?

Comments

• I struggle with ‘thou shalt not kill’ if they’re not vegetarians, however that is an easy way to get rid of Jehovah’s Witnesses wearing leather shoes.
    Hypocrites.
    Sean Clare would have some credibility if he were a Christian.
  • Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    I struggle with ‘thou shalt not kill’ if they’re not vegetarians, however that is an easy way to get rid of Jehovah’s Witnesses wearing leather shoes.
    Hypocrites.
    Genesis  9:3 

Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
    Tell me - how do you decide which bits of the old testament do you decide to live by?

Exodus 35:2
    For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a day of sabbath rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it is to be put to death.

how many people have you put to death for working on a Sunday recently?
  • Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    I struggle with ‘thou shalt not kill’ if they’re not vegetarians, however that is an easy way to get rid of Jehovah’s Witnesses wearing leather shoes.
    Hypocrites.

Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
    That endorses cannibalism which I am opposed to.
    I shall never get to heaven now I admit I won’t eat other people.
  • edited April 2023

• Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Tell me - how do you decide which bits of the old testament do you decide to live by?

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a day of sabbath rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it is to be put to death.

The Council At Jerusalem ditched that one around 50AD
  • seth plum said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Genesis 9:6

Whoever sheds the blood of man,

by man shall his blood be shed,

for God made man in his own image.

• Sponsored links:

• Bible basher and a Charlton fan - bet you are one of the cool kids at school @Foxycafc
  • edited April 2023
    Please stop quoting Genesis, its absolute horseshit.
    You can't quote one part of the bible, then start crying when I quote another part back! 
  • Please stop quoting Genesis, it’s absolute horseshit.
    Hopefully That’s All we hear about them.
  • Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Genesis 9:6

Whoever sheds the blood of man,

by man shall his blood be shed,

for God made man in his own image.

Wait, hang on, you said every moving thing shall be food to you, now you have found a get out clause.
    Last time I checked most humans were able to move.
  • arny23394 said:
    Bible basher and a Charlton fan - bet you are one of the cool kids at school @Foxycafc
    Unfortunately, I'm one of the bad Christians who doesn't go to church or push Christianity on others
    So I guess by your (plural) judgement, I deserve infinite punishment?

I'm not a fan of using the Bible to cause arguments, but out of all the possible arguments that I wouldn't have been able to defend against, you guys keep using the most ridiculous ones

Like when my mate tried telling me that God didn't exist because he couldn't see him

I don't care what you do with your lives, we're all Charlton fans anyway

Just don't attack me for what I believe, just like I don't go out on the streets and tell everyone that they're going to hell (like some)

Do what makes you happy
  • edited April 2023
    Foxycafc said:
    Please stop quoting Genesis, its absolute horseshit.
    You can't quote one part of the bible, then start crying when I quote another part back! 
    I've never quoted any of it.  Only you have.

Please stop quoting Genesis, it’s absolute horseshit.
    As opposed to the rest of it?
    The rest is crap yeah but Genesis is like a kids story.
  • edited April 2023
    As an atheist I always find it odd when survivors of plane crashes (or any disaster) thank god for keeping them alive. Surely god could have done you a real favour and prevented the disaster from happening in the first place? 
  • Please stop quoting Genesis, it’s absolute horseshit.
    Hopefully That’s All we hear about them.
    Hopefully Foxy will stop trotting out the quotes 🫣
  • Oh my god, what have I done🙀? I’ve created a monster👹
    Not your fault 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Ahh so you let some other random bunch of people thousands of years ago decide which bits of the bible are relevant to todays society. Gotcha.
  • Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Ahh so you let some other random bunch of people thousands of years ago decide which bits of the bible are relevant to todays society. Gotcha.
    Can't you just let it go? They weren't a "random bunch of people". A quick google would tell you they are some of the most important figures in the whole religion. Why do you have to argue about everything???
  • edited April 2023
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Can't you just let it go? They weren't a "random bunch of people". A quick google would tell you they are some of the most important figures in the whole religion. Why do you have to argue about everything???
    The Council of New Eltham in 2023 have ruled that we should ditch the whole thing as its complete bollocks and has no place in a modern compassionate society. 

I'm well aware who they are - can guarantee I had this shit beaten into me (sometimes literally) as a child, as much as anyone else on the entire planet. Despite what you might think the apostles were just people. In fact if you look at who they are, their backgrounds etc it would be very reasonable to describe them as a random bunch. But carry on allowing them to pick and choose which bits of the holy word is relevant in 2023. 

Why should I let it go? you started quoting scripture I just responded and made a counterpoint. Why don't you let it go? As for arguing about everything? that was literally my 3rd post on the thread? hard to see how that's arguing about anything let alone everything. I don't think I've even conversed with you on here before so think that's a bit of an odd comment there fella.
  • Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

The Council of New Eltham in 2023 have ruled that we should ditch the whole thing as its complete bollocks and has no place in a modern compassionate society. 

I'm well aware who they are - can guarantee I had this shit beaten into me (sometimes literally) as a child, as much as anyone else on the entire planet. Despite what you might think the apostles were just people. In fact if you look at who they are, their backgrounds etc it would be very reasonable to describe them as a random bunch. But carry on allowing them to pick and choose which bits of the holy word is relevant in 2023. 

Why should I let it go? you started quoting scripture I just responded and made a counterpoint. Why don't you let it go? As for arguing about everything? that was literally my 3rd post on the thread? hard to see how that's arguing about anything let alone everything. I don't think I've even conversed with you on here before so think that's a bit of an odd comment there fella.
    Are you saying you're pro the bits they took out like circumcision, dietary laws, and being killed for working Sundays?

• With all that needs to be fixed in the world, it blows my mind to think there are footballers who believe their god should focus on sticking a plastic ball between two posts. 
  • Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

Are you saying you're pro the bits they took out like circumcision, dietary laws, and being killed for working Sundays?

I don’t think he is pro any of it mate. 

What do you stand on gay marriage?
  • MrOneLung said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    Foxycafc said:
    seth plum said:
    Hypocrites.

I don’t think he is pro any of it mate. 

What do you stand on gay marriage?
    Fine with it, but I presume you'll now tell me that I'm going to hell or something