Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    We're up and running. 🐬🐬
  • Options
    @MrOneLung, forgot you had Jimmy G so underrated. You will have a double digit W column if he stays fit 
    No chance @Ian Nightingale

Jimmy G is not the answer. 
    There is a reason he hold record for most wins without a TD and that is because he just dinks and dunks. 

I would be more of a deep threat than him. 

But, at the end of the day…..

Raiders going 17-0 baby. 
  • Options
    If Jets lose tonight as well, the New York market will implode !!

that Cowboys defence is something else. 
  • Options
    @MrOneLung, forgot you had Jimmy G so underrated. You will have a double digit W column if he stays fit 
    Holds onto the ball too much for my liking. Bit indecisive. 
  • Options
    'How bout them Cowboys !!!
    This is so funny .....watch this vid....
    https://youtu.be/ERBd0nN8qio?si=_VqW6PT12uhNudX3
  • Options
    Calvin Ridley is the absolute truth btw
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Calvin Ridley is the absolute truth btw
    Forgot how good he is.
  • Options
    I can’t even laugh about how the game went last night. I just feel bad for Giants fans. Sheesh.
  • Options
    Not gonna get carried away with the Packers' start, but encouraging signs and that was with Christian Watson out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'How bout them Cowboys !!!
    This is so funny .....watch this vid....
    https://youtu.be/ERBd0nN8qio?si=_VqW6PT12uhNudX3
    Just as well he doesn’t go down the Valley.
  • Options
    Rogers crocked already. Sounds like a Charlton signing.
  • Options
    Jets trying to Jets it, but having problems overcoming the Bills trying to Bills it. 

Who has the strongest bad mojo?
  • Options

We’ll it didn’t take long for the Bills to show they are the true masters of incompetence. 
  • Options
    Bengals, bills and chiefs all losing in week 1..madness. That Jets defence is legit. 
  • Options
    What a win for the Rodgers-less Jets.
  • Options
    Gutted for Aaron Rodgers and the Jets, long time since they've had a realistic chance of winning anything and completely hinders their chances. 

Solid defense but that's the ace gone. Real shame 
  • Options
    Clear video on twitter of Rodgers’ Achilles going, have to feel for Jets fans, trade for an all time QB for a twilight run and he’s done after a few plays. 
  • Options
    So after week 1 it is clear that it is a Raiders/49ers Super Bowl….
  • Options
    Packers are going to be gutted as doesn’t Rodgers have to play X % of snaps for them to get the draft picks ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Baltimore are the Charlton of the NFL when it comes to injuries. Every single year. Dobbins out for the year, Marcus Williams too probably, Ronnie Stanley already knocked up, so is Tyler Linderbaum. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Packers are going to be gutted as doesn’t Rodgers have to play X % of snaps for them to get the draft picks ? 

"If Rodgers plays in 65 percent of snaps for the Jets during the 2023 season, that pick would turn into a first-rounder instead of a second. If he plays in fewer than 65 percent of snaps, the pick remains a second-rounder.

Of course, Rodgers was expected to come in and start every game for New York this season as they contend for a championship, and Green Bay expected the deal to return two first-round picks. That plan has possibly unraveled after his first-ever drive in a Jets uniform.

If Rodgers has indeed torn his Achilles or is forced to miss significant time, he likely would not hit that 65 percent threshold, meaning the Packers are stuck with the Jets' second-round pick for the 2024 NFL Draft. Assuming the Jets regress or don't meet lofty expectations under a different starting quarterback, that pick may not be a high pick, either. 

If the injury is not too severe and he's able to return this season, he still has a chance to hit that 65 percent threshold, which would convey the Jets' first-round pick to the Packers."

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Right, but if the Jets are out of the playoff picture by the time IF Rodgers could return (highly doubt it), then they’re not going to play him and give up a 1st if they don’t need to. 
  • Options
    I’ve got an older version of the list but unfortunately the full, most up to date version was on the work computer and I don’t have it anymore.

I’ll post the most recent version I have.
    With the usual caveat, “any updates…..let me know”
    Put me down as Dolphins please Steve.
  • Options
    I’ve got an older version of the list but unfortunately the full, most up to date version was on the work computer and I don’t have it anymore.

Not just on the back of our impressive win on Sunday night, Arry? I hope you've been suffering for decades like the rest of us. 🐬🐬
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

Bad man can't hurt the Cowboys next week...
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

Bad man can't hurt the Cowboys next week...
    The Cowboys to win now is the biggest certainty going.  
  • Options

Not just on the back of our impressive win on Sunday night, Arry? I hope you've been suffering for decades like the rest of us. 🐬🐬
    Since the mid 80s mate!
    Great game, fantastic win.
  • Options

your addition makes the Dolphins the first team to hit double figure supports on Charlton Life.