Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    AFC EAST:

Bills – Avi_dAddick, colthe3rd 

Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, da2 addick, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, Johnhumphrey, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E

Jets - CAFCTrev, CharltonMadrid, rina

Patriots – 56yearsofdreams, ForeverAddickted, Indianaaddick, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick, WelshAddick

AFC NORTH:

Bengals - Bigbadbozman

Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick, SE7toSG3, SELR_addicks

Ravens - BertieB, ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin

Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:

Colts – CAFC1304, Rossman92

Jaguars – PaddyP17, SE10Addick

Texans – 

Titans - cafcnick1992, tommyr 

AFC WEST:

Broncos – Beardface, buckshee, Leroy Ambrose, Rothko, sonicstud85

Chargers - andyg90, Blinkant, DamoNorthStand

Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, stackitsteve

Raiders – All_Thaid_Up, dread_pirate_addick, Floebot, MrOneLung, northstandsteve, se9addick, SoundAsa£, World of Woe

NFC EAST:

Cowboys – Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive, TotalAddicktion, WHAddick

Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, el-pietro, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary

Giants – AddicksAddict, Big William, EastStand, Eddickted, redcarter, SuedeAdidas

Commanders – bolloxbolder, cafckev, GoOnYouHaddocks, hudson-son-son, Miserableoldgit, Pedro45, Planty_The_Addick, tonyupnorth, wellingtentioned

NFC NORTH:

Bears – addick16, ChicagoAddick, Eric_Dales, Laddick01, Oh_Yoni_Boy, Wright6679

Lions – Sparrows Lane Lion

Packers – addickfanatic, CAFCjoe94, Macronate, NapaAddick

Vikings - 1StevieG, cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick, SantaClaus

NFC SOUTH:

Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86

Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri, Morboe

Panthers – btrain88, charente addick, DyerConsequences, McBobbin

Saints – Gillis, LLMTP, philcafc

NFC WEST:

49ers – cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob, Siv_in_Norfolk

Cardinals – Henry Irving

Rams – 

Seahawks - Briston_Addick, Cafcspud, johnnybev1987, Lazy_eye_metaphor, Nug, thecrazyaddick

Can you stick me down for the Bengals and remove bigbadbozman as that’s an old account of mine
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Injuries suck for anyone, but personally glad I don't have to watch him against the Pats twice this season
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Injuries suck for anyone, but personally glad I don't have to watch him against the Pats twice this season
    I make that 5 snaps
  • Options
    Eagles go 2-0. Not a great performance but injuries all over the defence currently and performance trended up from last week.

• Options
    Has anyone seen this YouTube channel:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw6xtNoo1SR64ijxIHCCo5g?cbrd=1

loads of old games that have been restored. Looks a great collection. 
  • Options
    I can’t even laugh about how the game went last night. I just feel bad for Giants fans. Sheesh.
    We don’t want your pity.

Even though we support the Giants, we still have some pride.
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Snaps, breaking - rub it in, why don’t you. 
  • Options
    Jawaan Taylor might as well have a Jaguars shirt on at this point. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Well played last night @The Red Robin
  • Options
    A night of comebacks

Giants were looking as poor as last week before coming back from 21 points down at Cardinals.

Falcons came back from double digits against Green Bay

Washington came back from 21-3 down to beat Broncos

Dallas defence looked pretty awesome (again), the Bengals slipped to 0-2 and are already 2 games behind Ravens, Patriots start 0-2 for first time since 2001

And Raiders are going 16-1 baby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    A night of comebacks

Giants were looking as poor as last week before coming back from 21 points down at Cardinals.

Dallas defence looked pretty awesome (again), the Bengals slipped to 0-2 and are already 2 games behind Ravens, Patriots start 0-2 for first time since 2001

Afraid not. You've got a visit to the Dolphins in November so you're 15 & 2 at best. I can't see us losing all season though. Another perfect season awaits us.
  • Options
    Jawaan Taylor might as well have a Jaguars shirt on at this point. 
    Ah dear god no, you took him you keep him!

Shame that our offense sputtered for the first time in a long time. But we're two weeks in and I won't panic yet.
  • Options
    Well played last night @The Red Robin
    Cheers mate. Stroke of luck picking up Moss I think but glad my Nico Collins faith paid off. Good luck for the rest of the year. 
  • Options
    What happened in that Denver-Washington game?! Broncos were cruising when I went to bed. 
  • Options
    What happened in that Denver-Washington game?! Broncos were cruising when I went to bed. 
    Commanders went from 21-3 down to 35 -24 up with 1.49 on the clock. Field goal and then a 50 metre hail Mary as time expired, meant they had to successfully hold on for the win by stopping the 2 point conversion  

First time we've been 2-0 in 11 years. Hail, hail.
  • Options
    Only Dolphins and Ravens are 2-0 in AFC but Browns can join them tonight
  • Options
    First year without Gamepass in a while so spending my Sundays with Redzone and catching up on extended highlights on Sky etc. 
  • Options
    Micah Parsons is going all out to be defensive player of the year
    Cowboys defence looks tremendous, but concerned about man to man coverage with a better set of receivers and QB throwing to them
    They've done very well to tighten up the rush defence
    Dak needs to keep it tight and don't give up too many turnovers and I can see us v 49ers for another year of heartbreak but at least in the NFC Championship game....
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Micah Parsons is going all out to be defensive player of the year
    Cowboys defence looks tremendous, but concerned about man to man coverage with a better set of receivers and QB throwing to them
    They've done very well to tighten up the rush defence
    Dak needs to keep it tight and don't give up too many turnovers and I can see us v 49ers for another year of heartbreak but at least in the NFC Championship game....
    Have said all along I reckon Cowboys/49ers in the Champ game.

Mind you, I thought Garrett Wilson was getting open a lot in your game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    A night of comebacks

Penultimate game: And Raiders are going 1-16, baby. 
  • Options
    Puka Nacua’s start is fascinating, I’d be interested to see whether it’ll be last or if it’s a case of McVeigh game planning for him and other teams catching on. 

Also, Kirko has been by far the best QB through 2 games and of course we’re 0-2. 
  • Options
    Puka Nacua’s start is fascinating, I’d be interested to see whether it’ll be last or if it’s a case of McVeigh game planning for him and other teams catching on. 

Also, Kirko has been by far the best QB through 2 games and of course we’re 0-2. 

You won’t enjoy this as a Vikings fan, but the best QBR in the league is Jordan Love. 
  • Options
    I’m not entering the Quarterback debate at this stage
  • Options

You won’t enjoy this as a Vikings fan, but the best QBR in the league is Jordan Love. 
    Yeah fair play, difference is Love hasn’t been behind the Vikings o-line! 
  • Options

Yeah fair play, difference is Love hasn’t been behind the Vikings o-line! 
    Did I hear today that Cousins has been hit something like 19 times in two games? Brutal.
  • Options
    Two games tonight...

Saints at Panthers starting in about 45 minutes and Browns at Steelers starting an hour later.
  • Options
    I don’t normally want the Steelers to win but……..I’ve got a dirty dishcloth that I’m waving after that Watt TD
  • Options
    That Saints-Panthers game was dreadful