Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    that's the point being new to something I don't know a lot about it hence why I commented. 
  • Options
    Anyway - we really are quite friendly on here

The main thing's you need to know are :   

Cowboys are probably the most supported team on here - think @ForeverAddickted has the full list 

and that The Raiders are going 17-0 baby
  • Options
    oh, and any questions you have about the NFL we can get the more knowledgeable posters to answer for you (basically everyone apart from Denver fans)
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Anyway - we really are quite friendly on here

The main thing's you need to know are :   

Cowboys are probably the most supported team on here - think @ForeverAddickted has the full list 

and that The Raiders are going 17-0 baby
    Wrong person I'm afraid... I know very little about the NFL on here
  • Options
    Think it’s @stackitsteve that has the list
  • Options
    Kadarius Toney has genuinely lost the game for Kansas there. It's not often you can say that about a WR but his drops to Branch, one while WIDE open on a busted coverage - man, you cannot excuse that.
  • Options
    Backed the under (think it was 53.5) so was pleasantly surprised when I saw the score this morning. I guess any team would miss a player of Kelce’s calibre, but Mahomes must be furious at the inch perfect passes that got dropped/fumbled. 

Credit to Detroit though. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Kadarius Toney has genuinely lost the game for Kansas there. It's not often you can say that about a WR but his drops to Branch, one while WIDE open on a busted coverage - man, you cannot excuse that.
    the pick 6 was perfect throw to him

He was getting booed by Chiefs fans 
  • Options
    Think it’s @stackitsteve that has the list
    yeah, no idea why I put foreverddickted down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I stayed up to watch. Apart from a period in the second quarter the Chiefs struggled on offense all night. Quiet a lot of scrambling by Mahomes. Too many drops. Defense actually played quite well.
    Missed Kelce and Chris Jones but can't use that as an excuse. Just not good enough.
  • Options
    I’ve got an older version of the list but unfortunately the full, most up to date version was on the work computer and I don’t have it anymore.

I’ll post the most recent version I have.
    With the usual caveat, “any updates…..let me know”
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    AFC EAST:

Bills – Avi_dAddick, colthe3rd 

Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, da2 addick, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, Johnhumphrey, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E

Jets - CAFCTrev, CharltonMadrid, rina

Patriots – 56yearsofdreams, ForeverAddickted, Indianaaddick, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick, WelshAddick

AFC NORTH:

Bengals - Bigbadbozman

Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick, SE7toSG3, SELR_addicks

Ravens - BertieB, ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin

Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:

Colts – CAFC1304, Rossman92

Jaguars – PaddyP17, SE10Addick

Texans – 

Titans - cafcnick1992, tommyr 

AFC WEST:

Broncos – Beardface, buckshee, Leroy Ambrose, Rothko, sonicstud85

Chargers - andyg90, Blinkant, DamoNorthStand

Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, stackitsteve

Raiders – All_Thaid_Up, dread_pirate_addick, Floebot, MrOneLung, northstandsteve, se9addick, SoundAsa£, World of Woe

NFC EAST:

Cowboys – Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive, TotalAddicktion, WHAddick

Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, el-pietro, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary

Giants – AddicksAddict, Big William, EastStand, Eddickted, redcarter, SuedeAdidas

Commanders – bolloxbolder, cafckev, GoOnYouHaddocks, hudson-son-son, Miserableoldgit, Pedro45, Planty_The_Addick, tonyupnorth, wellingtentioned

NFC NORTH:

Bears – addick16, ChicagoAddick, Eric_Dales, Laddick01, Oh_Yoni_Boy, Wright6679

Lions – Sparrows Lane Lion

Packers – addickfanatic, CAFCjoe94, Macronate, NapaAddick

Vikings - 1StevieG, cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick, SantaClaus

NFC SOUTH:

Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86

Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri, Morboe

Panthers – btrain88, charente addick, DyerConsequences, McBobbin

Saints – Gillis, LLMTP, philcafc

NFC WEST:

49ers – cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob, Siv_in_Norfolk

Cardinals – Henry Irving

Rams – 

Seahawks - Briston_Addick, Cafcspud, johnnybev1987, Lazy_eye_metaphor, Nug, thecrazyaddick

• Options
    Stick me down for the Bills. I may reevaluate this in March.
  • Options
    Fuming I benched Montgomery and played Pacheco in my families fantasy league. 
    Still, so much to be happy about…notably Nick Wright getting a tattoo of Never In Doubt to go with his chiefs 20-0 prediction…makes the Chiefs being 0-1 even more hilarious. 
  • Options
    Let's go Browns!
  • Options
    Everything about the Vikings tonight sucked 
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    Let's go Browns!
    Good win for you, had our number all
    game. Myles Garrett is a beast!!
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    Let's go Browns!
    Good win for you, had our number all
    game. Myles Garrett is a beast!!
    Didnt see that result coming. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did not expect that Browns win. Richardson for the Colts is gonna have to learn to slide or avoid tackles. He can’t just run through people every week. Not sure I’d trust the same franchise they ruined Andrew Luck to fix that though. 
  • Options
    Commanders on the march.
  • Options
    Fuck me what a shit start to the season for the Pats
  • Options
    Mac Jones is so frustrating, looks absolutely dire, then his 7 different guys on 7 completions in one drive culminating in a TD
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Fuck me what a shit start to the season for the Pats
    Shame 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Mac Jones is so frustrating, looks absolutely dire, then his 7 different guys on 7 completions in one drive culminating in a TD
    That’s just who he is I think. Ceiling is probably a poor man’s Kirk Cousins. 
  • Options
    What’s that saying again ?

Life, death and Raiders defence being a sack of shit. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    If I had to predict a bit of a outsider to win the AFC, I think I’m going Dolphins. Could be a fun team to watch this year. 

Edit: they’ve since given three stupid penalties away
  • Options
    @MrOneLung, forgot you had Jimmy G so underrated. You will have a double digit W column if he stays fit 
  • Options
    And that's why we won't win anything with Mac Jones under centre, he just doesn't come in clutch, ever. 3 separate opportunities to win the game in the last quarter, all 3 times he couldn't get the job done. 

Don't get me wrong he's let down in moments by individual errors from teammates, but consistently he just can't get a touchdown when it really matters