Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    #13 Green Bay Packers pick Lukas Van Ness, DE Iowa

#14 New England Patriots trade with Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Steelers pick Broderick Jones, OT Georgia

— New England receive pick 17 and pick 120.

#15 New York Jets pick Will McDonald IV, LB Iowa State
  • Options
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    #16 Washington Commanders pick Emmanuel Forbes, CB Mississippi State

#17 New England Patriots pick Christian Gonzalez, CB Oregon

#18 Detroit Lions pick Jack Campbell, LB Iowa
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    #19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick Calijah Kancey, DT Pittsburgh

#20 Seattle Seahawks pick Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR Ohio State

—Miami Dolphins forfeit pick 21 as punishment for multiple violations of anti-tampering policies—

#21 Los Angeles Chargers pick Quentin Johnston, WR TCU
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    #22 Baltimore Ravens pick Zay Flowers, WR Boston College

#23 Minnesota Vikings pick Jordan Addison, WR USC

#24 Jacksonville Jaguars trade with New York Giants - New York Giants pick Deonte Banks, CB Maryland

— Jacksonville receive pick 25, pick 160 and pick 240.
  • Options
    Good pick, clearly Levis’ downfalls have put everyone off. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    #25 Jacksonville Jaguars trade with Buffalo Bills - Buffalo Bills pick Dalton Kincaid, TE Utah

— Jacksonville receive pick 27 and pick 130.

#26 Dallas Cowboys pick Mazi Smith, DT Michigan

#27 Jacksonville Jaguars pick Anton Harrison, OT Oklahoma
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Glaring hole at corner still, I imagine Dalvin maybe goes for a day 2 pick tomorrow. 

Bills getting Allen a top TE prospect is a great move. 
  • Options
    Bollocks.   Bills traded up and took Kincaid off the board.   He was my #1 pick for dem Cowboys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2023
    #28 Cincinnati Bengals pick Myles Murphy, DE Clemson

#29 New Orleans Saints pick Bryan Bresee, DT Clemson
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    #30 Philadelphia Eagles pick Nolan Smith, LB Georgia

#31 Kansas City Chiefs pick Felix Anudike-Uzomah, DE Kansas State

That’s the first round done and dusted.
  • Options
    Lamar Jackson stays with the Ravens, signing a $260m, 5 year contract with $185m guaranteed.
    Highest paid player in the league. For now. Was hoping for Quentin Johnson, who I think is the best WR in the draft, but happy with Flowers. You need weapons in the AFC.

Levis isn’t good, which is why he’s falling. Hooker is a better QB. Biggest bust prediction: Richardson. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023

What an absolutely bizarre draft that seemed to go against everyone's mocks. Levis falling to the second suggests there's some major concerns with him that no one fancied trading up to get him. 

Gonzalez falling to 17 feels like the steal of the draft for the Patriots. 

• Options
    Managed to last until the Raiders pick
    Would have preferred Gonzalez but reasonably happy with Tyree Wilson

that was a bonkers draft at the start

Mental how Levis went to big odds on to be number 2 pick a day ago and ends up not picked at all in first round
  • Options
    Thought we'd have to trade up to get Gonzalez, so the fact we managed to trade down 3 places and still get him feels like a win
  • Options
    Hoping that this is the year I finally get to fulfill a childhood dream and see the Vikings play in Minnesota 
    Assuming they're you're team, you've got to go for it.  Still hoping to get to see the Giants in NY.
  • Options
    I want to get out to Dallaa this year to see the Boys.
    Anyone know how best to get tickets from the UK?
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

What an absolutely bizarre draft that seemed to go against everyone's mocks. Levis falling to the second suggests there's some major concerns with him that no one fancied trading up to get him. 

Nolan Smith to the Eagles at 30 is the steal. 
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    britishairways.com ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    WHAddick said:
    britishairways.com ?
    Seriously though, the US always has a big secondary market and will be able to get tickets from Ticketmaster or stubhub
  • Options
    Hoping that this is the year I finally get to fulfill a childhood dream and see the Vikings play in Minnesota 
    Assuming they're you're team, you've got to go for it.  Still hoping to get to see the Giants in NY.
    they are not even in New York State let alone New York City
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

The Eagles have done brilliantly out of the first round given some mocks had them going Smith at 10! 
  • Options
    Cheers Mr OL
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:

The Eagles have done brilliantly out of the first round given some mocks had them going Smith at 10! 
    eagles have had a great off season in general
  • Options
    Myles Murphy a 270lb DE who runs a 4.53 40 amazed we got him at 28!
  • Options
    Still trying to get my ahead around Detroit. Swift already there (likely to be traded), sign Montgomery and pay him, draft another RB high in the first round. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Still trying to get my ahead around Detroit. Swift already there (likely to be traded), sign Montgomery and pay him, draft another RB high in the first round. 
    Yeah, mad this... I also traded for Swift in my Dynasty fantasy football league towards the end of the season, and this has sent his value off a cliff (but maybe not depending on the trade)
  • Options
    Yeah, mad this... I also traded for Swift in my Dynasty fantasy football league towards the end of the season, and this has sent his value off a cliff (but maybe not depending on the trade)
    Just hold him, I’m sure he’ll get traded this weekend. 
  • Options
    JPJ goes 32 to the Steelers
    Titans trade up to 33, has to be Levis?