Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    Yep. The Tennessee connection made me consider Hooker. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Lions have now gone RB-LB-TE within the first 34 picks, maybe it works out but on paper, woof. 

Now they go safety/db. ‘Positional value’ clearly against them, but stacking great players at those positions could be smart. 
  • Options
    Thought I might get an earlier night tonight just waiting for the Vikes pick, of course we trade back to the last pick of the day. 
  • Options
    Hoping that this is the year I finally get to fulfill a childhood dream and see the Vikings play in Minnesota 
    Assuming they're you're team, you've got to go for it.  Still hoping to get to see the Giants in NY.
    Saw the giants in NY last year. Was fucking freezing but thankfully able to buy gloves and scarves. Thank god it wasn't raining though as the MetLife stadium has no roof, at all. 
  • Options
    Not sure about the raiders picks on 2nd/3rd round

traded up for TE in a stacked TE class. 
    Got another WR (10 on our roster now) and reached a round early for an Edge 
  • Options
    Just got in to see we picked Hall, was ranked just behind the 1st rounders and Hooker by a few people, well worth the late pick. 
  • Options
    New dynasty league, 7 of us in so far (12 places total): 

http://sleeper.com/i/EB44mL4axD1b
  • Options
    New dynasty league, 7 of us in so far (12 places total): 

http://sleeper.com/i/EB44mL4axD1b
    Three spaces left 
  • Options
    @WelshAddick you’re on the clock
  • Options
    Picked 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this replacing the usual fantasy league ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Is this replacing the usual fantasy league ? 
    No the Dynasty is in addition to the usual one. I suspect we'll start the other one in a couple of months.
  • Options
    Cool thanks 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Hoping that this is the year I finally get to fulfill a childhood dream and see the Vikings play in Minnesota 
    Assuming they're you're team, you've got to go for it.  Still hoping to get to see the Giants in NY.
    they are not even in New York State let alone New York City
    But are you going to stay anywhere other than NYC?
  • Options
    You’re up @WelshAddick
  • Options
    62 days people. 

How are we all feeling?

I am not sure this season if Raiders are going 17-0…..
  • Options
    Bloody hell, over 400k in front of me for the Frankfurt ticket sale for the Patriots, something tells me I won't be getting tickets!
  • Options
    I think over 2M were in the queue for the Fins/Chiefs game, aftermarket prices are through the roof
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Philip Rivers would’ve come out of retirement to play in the Super Bowl for the 49ers, if they had made it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Elliott signing with the Patriots, will be interesting to see if they use that and the emergence of Stevenson to transition to a mostly running side next season
  • Options
    Just bought tickets to Vikings @ Panthers on Oct 1

Anyone been to a Panthers game before?
  • Options
    No, but they have looked awful in preseason and from what I have seen in practice with the Jets on Hard Knocks
  • Options
    whereas Raiders have been looking awesome and are going 17-0 baby.
  • Options
    I do love your yearly optimism Mr OL...looking forward to the weekly updates starting too!
  • Options
    Love this time of year!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    whereas Raiders have been looking awesome and are going 17-0 baby.
    I have nothing in particular against the Raiders, but for the pure hilarity of the prospect of seeing you post "the Raiders are going 3-14 baby", I really want you to struggle
  • Options
    So, tomorrow is the big kick off

I can't see past a Chiefs/49'ers SuperBowl although think Cowboys might push them close this year
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    So, tomorrow is the big kick off

I can't see past a Chiefs/49'ers SuperBowl although think Cowboys might push them close this year
    So after going 17-0 you expect the Raiders to fall in the play offs?