Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    Oh, P.S Ravens for the AFC
  • Options
    Higher on the graph = better defense

Further right on the graph = better offense

• Options
    Wow.

Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs suffered torn ACL in practice today, out for the season.
  • Options
    I love the NFL !! been following the Jags for the last 4/5 seasons and they're gradually turning it around.... playoffs again hopefully this season.
    I follow them because they play in our wedding colour (Teal) and they're East coast so KO times suit !
  • Options
    I love the NFL !! been following the Jags for the last 4/5 seasons and they're gradually turning it around.... playoffs again hopefully this season.
    I follow them because they play in our wedding colour (Teal) and they're East coast so KO times suit !
    Nice one mate, I’ve added you to our list of supporters. You’re our 3rd Jags fan. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Wow.

Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs suffered torn ACL in practice today, out for the season.
    FFS - season had started too well, didn’t take long for a kick in the balls
  • Options
    Woo! Another Jag, we love to see it. Let's hope last week was a blip.
  • Options
    Starting to wonder what KOC does all week, 1/7 on 3rd down and he’s not changed a thing. 
  • Options
    Dolphins. Wow
  • Options
    70 points for Miami so far 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Incredibly frustrating but a valiant effort in the end. Wasn’t our week. 
  • Options
    We are STINKING it up already
    Two penalties, delay of play vs the Arizona Cardinals

Now just offside on a PAT !

JESUS CHRIST COWBOYS!!!
  • Options
    That’s a very diplomatic way of putting it @cafc_harry
  • Options
    That’s a very diplomatic way of putting it @cafc_harry
    Yep! In all honestly I think we’re way off a competitive roster this season, won’t get close to the playoffs. Not really sure what the play is, tricky to rebuild and keep a happy JJ. 
  • Options
    Dolphins. Wow
    I've waited over 35 years to be able to read a statement like that and for it to be meant positively about those 🐬🐬
    What a night, what a sporting weekend. 
  • Options
    EIGHT penalties in the first half
    Including the latest on a field goal
    We simply are stinking it up
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    TEN penalties in one half
    Sigh 
  • Options
    Jeez
    Take the FG Cowboys
  • Options
    The Vikings blitzed 40 times last night for 1 sack. That has to be some kind of record. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any Addicks going to Wembley tomorrow?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    The Vikings finally get off the mark for the season with a somewhat unconvincing win against the (now) 0-4 Panthers. I’ll take it! 
  • Options
    How on earth did the Bears screw that up?!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    How on earth did the Bears screw that up?!
    It's Da Bears. 
  • Options
    Ugh what a horrible few minutes for the Pats
  • Options
    Another week, another pasting 
  • Options
    Fucking Mac Jones, Jesus Christ what a melon
  • Options
    McDaniels is a fucking tool

Convinced we are tanking for Caleb Williams - the hierarchy have not told the players that, just letting them be mis-coached to awfulness

rookie QB, in his first start at short notice, will limited reps in practice as he is number 3 on depth chart.

On the Chargers two yard line, down 7 points with just over 2 minutes left, 1st down.
    What does he call - a flat pass out wide into traffic that is picked off basically ending the game.

Why not run it with Jacobs (4 times if necessary).
    Even if got the TD with the pass, leaves Herbert just over 2 mins to drive for a field goal. At least an unsuccessful run eats some time off as well.

• Options
    Oh boy the refs must have got envelopes before the KC/Jets game,
    The holding call that enabled cahones to get that first down was ignored.
    But even worse the call Where the jets intercepted, KC have now become the team to hate the most in the NFL.
  • Options
    Dolphins. Wow
    I've waited over 35 years to be able to read a statement like that and for it to be meant positively about those 🐬🐬
    What a night, what a sporting wee9goalswentpastperry said:
    Dolphins. Wow
    What a night, what a sporting weekend. 

Dolphins. Wow. A week on and it's a different kind of wow. Hey ho, on we go.