Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January Transfer Window - Jan 2023 (Deadline Day starts page 112)

Comments

• He's gone confirmed
  • When the new owners take over are they going to change name of club to the loan fucking rangers
    what a shower of shit how any one thinks we are going to stay up with innis lavelle and a player that Wednesday wouldn’t sign because his not fit. I do not know. 
    Our best cb is a kid that has only a dozen first team appearances for us. 
    Have a night off. Jesus, moan, moan, moan, talk shit, moan, moan moan.
    Could say the same to you with your constant everything’s rosy vibe. 
    are we getting relegated?
    are new owners going to change the name of the club?

I have never said everything is rosy.  I've said we are Charlton and not Barcelona, i have said that we are lower league 1 so what should our transfer expectations be? I've pointed out that O'connel has been called league 2 standard on here more than once and now its bad that we are possibly selling him because he is the second coming of Baresi. I've pointed out that Bonne has scored double figures at championship and league 1 level, when he was being described as a league 2 player. I've been realistic and that's a big difference than be rosy.
  • Mike said:
    He's gone confirmed
    Where?
  • Last one tune the lights out please 
  • Valley11 said:
    Mike said:
    He's gone confirmed
    Where?
    Video of Reynolds and the other bloke trying to pronounce his name 
  • Wrexham owners twitter 
  • Guarantee we'll announce it at half past 
  • Valley11 said:
    Mike said:
    He's gone confirmed
    Where?
    Ryan Reynolds confirmed it. Not a joke
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    Why have we let EOC go? You can say what you like about him but he is NOT deadwood
    ‘Trimming the squad’
  • Valley11 said:
    It would be fine if we were swapping the squad out with players Holden is plotting the future with…but loans and out of contract journeyman who’ve hardly played for the likes of EOC is a massive worry. 
    And Holden might not even be here by the summer anyway.

Shambles FC marching on. 
    Again, well... yes. OBVIOUSLY. We have no idea who is going to own the club by the time the season ends. The current owner clearly wants out. The new owner (if any) may decide to bring their own person in.

Where is the money or motivation from anyone to do any better than makeshift and make do this window? Sandgaard doesn't want to spend any more. No-one else is going to spend at a club they don't even own, even if they could.

The players who've gone were not good enough and won't be miraculously good enough next season either. They'd need shifting on either way.

We're not in this shit situation because we have got rid of MacGillivray and Stockley and Co. We're in this situation because they were the level of player in the squad in the first place.
  • mart77 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Mike said:
    He's gone confirmed
    Where?
    Ryan Reynolds confirmed it. Not a joke
    Christ, what a time to be a Charlton fan. 
  • EOC is best CB we have.....better than Calamity Inniss and young Lucas will need to be managed carefully. What is going on?
  • Sorry if already mentioned, but is it correct that Hector couldn't / didnt complete a medical at Hillsborough. Being reported in The Star, that he started it, found it too intense and failed to return to compete it. 
    Ideal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    Why have we let EOC go? You can say what you like about him but he is NOT deadwood
    He's only here Chunes because nobody has wanted him
  • cazo said:
    Just seen Kirk a lone even more piss off now was hoping going for good another load of shit

Kirk had a four year contract when he signed. Of course it's only going to be a loan.  We will have to take a hit to move Charlie on permanently. 

• Total Shambles FC
  • Absolute shambles selling EOC. What the fuck are this lot doing?
  • This has been a strange window. It's as if somebody - Andy Scott? - has looked at our squad and decided it needed a complete rebuild, but that it didn't make sense to do it now rather than the summer, hence the large number of exits, replaced by loans and short term signings.

I have no problem with this, but don't have much confidence that we will hit the ground running and have quality players all lined up to sign on the 1st July.
  • It will be VERY interesting what they say about EOC's departure, as this has come from nowhere. Especially Holden.
  • This has been a strange window. It's as if somebody - Andy Scott? - has looked at our squad and decided it needed a complete rebuild, but that it didn't make sense to do it now rather than the summer, hence the large number of exits, replaced by loans and short term signings.

I have no problem with this, but don't have much confidence that we will hit the ground running and have quality players all lined up to sign on the 1st July.
    That is assuming we stay up.