Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January Transfer Window - Jan 2023 (Deadline Day starts page 112)

Comments

• edited January 2023
    ...The next 12 hours would have been crucial, if it wasn't a waste of time...šŸ˜‚
  • Fuck it. Shall we just lower the bar and try and be happy with free transfers who play for minimum wage? I know it's not ideal, but it may save some heartbreak at midnight.

The old, the halt and the sick. Let them come unto us.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Michael Hector..
    Something youā€™ve heard? Would mean at least CB is on the way out.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Michael Hector..
    Has been on trial with the massives

That would be superb if true. Presumably Lavelle and Thomas would be moving on.
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Hector in and Lavelle/Thomas out? That would be interestingĀ 

This what I reckon.. apparently been training with us!
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Hector in and Lavelle/Thomas out? That would be interestingĀ 

This what I reckon.. apparently been training with us!

And wouldn't have to be done today because he's a free agent. Really interesting despite his lack of games recently.Ā 
  • mendonca said:
    What does 'Michael Hector' mean in a full sentence?
    To take the mick in a bulling type manner, at a guess.Ā 
  • Hector sounds an excellent signing on paper, but he's only played about 12-games in the last two years.

Hopefully its another deal until the end of the season
    This my issue.. it would have been between him and Thomas in the summer, but we could only afford Thomas then. Now we cleaned the decks slightly we canĀ 
  • Josh Onomah has had his contract ended by Fulham. A great pick up for a championship club
  • Michael Hector is too good for League 1 for sure. Looking forward to us putting a stop to that!
    How so?
  • Michael Hector is too good for League 1 for sure. Looking forward to us putting a stop to that!
    How so?
    Take your pick: Injury on debut, he's not up to it anymore, he can't be arsed, etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Michael Hector..

Superb? He's been available on a free for months and not been able to get a club. How would signing him be superb. I'd call it desperation.
    By us or him?
  • I've heard the biggest issue with signing Hector, will be convincing his wife to move from where she's currently living.

Jamaica? - Nah am sure she'll move on her own accord
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Michael Hector..

Superb? He's been available on a free for months and not been able to get a club. How would signing him be superb. I'd call it desperation.
    By us or him?
    Yes.
  • So am I right in saying so far this window 5 out and 3 in ?
  • Sheffield Wednesday have had Hector training with themĀ 

Speaking about Hector's situation, Moore said last week that he continues to assess the centre-half at close quarters. He said: "We feel where Michael is at, he's done really, really well. He's been through what we call the first stage and it's a process. But we've not made any decisions at all. He's done fantastic in terms of what he's had to do until this point. We're taking our time.

"We've put him through a vigorous test and we've given him a few days (off) to rest and recover and then we can assess him and potentially try and move him to the next stage."

• CH4RLTON said:
    Macgillvery, Macgrandles, Stockley, Forster caskey and Kirk all out so far that is quite a big wage trimĀ 
    It is, but I think most would agree those 5 arenā€™t what we need for a promotion push next season.
  • Link also says that we are open to offers for DJ

Wonder if thats why he was involved yesterday, even better the fact that he managed to score

Very much a display of going: "Look he's match fit, come get him"