Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• The only way that we won't be playing Stockport in the league next season is if they fail to get promoted.
  • Disgraceful 
  • Guy who scored 3 goals...his first EVER hat trick! Sums it up
  • See the source image
    Bloke make’s me sick.
  • Wtf was I thinking that this shithouse soulless inadequate set of non league shit Cnut footballers could beat this second division guff 

we are by far the most embarrassing shithouse team the world has ever seen 

we could go down 

this is awful 

I couldn’t hate them more if I tried 

everyone of em fuck off 

hate em 

Absolutely love our club but can't disagree with anything you say. Worst squad I have ever known 
  • This feels similar to the spell under Jackson last season without any fit strikers... but worse. Any belief they had has completely drained. A lot like the fanbase and their faith in the owner.
  • Talal said:
    Talal said:
    seth plum said:
    Just sad.
    That’s exactly what it is. Feel a bit sorry for the players if I’m honest, they’re just not up to league 1 standard. Must be disheartening to look at all your team mates and realise they’re as shit as you are. No one to take control, or lead by example. 
    Only one I feel sorry for is Mitchell. Imagine being 17 and coming into this crap expecting to learn from the senior pros but being better than them. 
    Should be feeling sorry for Chin as well.

He's been slaughtered on this thread for his performance and unfairly too, another Joe Pigott vs Millwall - He's been poor, because he should be no where near the first team yet - Instead he's been thrown in at the deep end due a terrible lack of Recruitment over the summer
    Yes true, his performances recently should've shown Hayes he isn't ready. 
    Really surprised we havent gone with Ness either there, or at CB with Clare @ RB

Probably being saved for Morecambe
    Ness is cuptied
    Lucky Bastard
  • Code Red!

Can the trust do a survey or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this an all time low point? (On the pitch)
  • edited December 2022
    JamesSeed said:
    Worrying times. There is no joy in being a Charlton fan and hasn't been for a few years now 
    It’s all been downhill since Taylor  Parker refused to play. 

• Sometimes when we have had shit seasons there has been hope that it could change, currently I have none. Unless something drastic changes we are going to be stuck down near the bottom of the table. 
  • satsuma27 said:
    Is this an all time low point? (On the pitch)

Not yet.
  • boggzy said:
    Seriously was going to go to the Brighton game, I just don't think I can bear the humiliation or the toxicity. 

Sandgaard won't be gone til we're in league two. So fucking depressing - we as fans are completely helpless.

Absolutely hate almost everything to do with the club, and almost everyone involved with it.
    All we can do is give his lap dogs running things in his name the same kind of treatment Meire got. Seems only fair.
  • Varney needs to stop the Brighton shit….who would watch that bunch of shite
  • satsuma27 said:
    Is this an all time low point? (On the pitch)
    Yes.

Ever
  • Sponsored links:

• Redmidland has got this spot on! Time for the Circus to leave town and cross the Atlantic!
  • argghhh i canna stand this bunch of players
  • See the source image
    Bloke make’s me sick.
    We’re his mid life crisis club. 
  • Open heart surgery needed on this club - on and off the pitch. Has never been as bleak as it is now, hard to find any optimism!
  • ct_addick said:
    Varney needs to stop the Brighton shit….who would watch that bunch of shite
    Brighton fans?!?!?
  • on this showing the coaching team deserves as many question marks as anything - no wonder the players all play so scared all the time. Been wondering for a while what happens in training and now we know. 
  • Absolutely disgusted with that performance. Was going to get tickets for the Brighton game, now finished until Sandgaard sells up. Half this lot wouldn't get in the Bromley team. Stockport keeper did not have one shot to save all game. Best player comes on at half time. What the f--k is that all about. No one with any sense would apply to manage this lot of garbage. League 2 bound on this sort of performance. Would have been better off watching Emmerdale and Corrie with the misses! Instead wasted good electric on our other tely.
  • satsuma27 said:
    We're following Oldhams route..
    I said after the Cheltenham game we are on a downward spiral that could end up in the national league. And I said just look at some of the names in it and don't think it couldn't happen to us.

@Airman Brown said a club as "big" as charlton has never fallen that far. On tonight's performance just give it time.
  • I will say I am not holding this result against Hayes, he's been in post 5 minutes.