Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• Absolute diabolical performance. Outplayed at every opportunity in every position
  • Pathetic, a team who largely did not give a monkeys, only Dobson and Mitchell put s VP shift in
  • Well, if anyone thinks that things are going to change with a different manager in place they are as deluded as TS. 

I'm not sure even Guitar Boy thinks that, Golfie.
  • Can we go any lower?
  • As i said, they would win 3-1.

Need a massive set of protests now to get TS out.
  • We'll piss Division 4 next season.
  • As always thanks for your company folks
  • Shocking cold. Feel like shit. Watching Charlton. Feel like shit. Can we go lower than this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Was going to get 4 tickets for the  Brighton game. 5 hour round trip. Don't think I'll bother.
  • Chunes said:
    I've been watching our corners fail to beat the first man for four fucking years
    It feels like longer than that, I have to say.
  • Didn't think we could fall any further but clearly we can and will. As bad as I have witnessed in my 52 years of supporting this club. Depressing.
  • Gonna find it hard to have any motivation to use my season ticket at all for the rest of the season. Just feels like there's nothing to get behind. Clubs been so shit for so long and nothing looks like changing
  • Sponsored links:

• Seriously was going to go to the Brighton game, I just don't think I can bear the humiliation or the toxicity. 

Sandgaard won't be gone til we're in league two. So fucking depressing - we as fans are completely helpless.

Absolutely hate almost everything to do with the club, and almost everyone involved with it.
  • edited December 2022
    No fight, no spirit, no clue, no passion,  no pride in the shirt = no fucking club!! Piss off Sangaard and give the club to someone who  kows what they are doing....YOU ARE DESTROYING US!!
  • Unless we are bought in December / January so have a transfer budget we will be in L2 next season and I fear that won't be the end of our fall.
  • Shocking cold. Feel like shit. Watching Charlton. Feel like shit. Can we go lower than this?

Shocking cold. Feel like shit. Watching Charlton. Feel like shit. Can we go lower than this?

Div 4 ?
  • Worrying times. There is no joy in being a Charlton fan and hasn't been for a few years now 
    It’s all been downhill since Taylor refused to play. 
  • Don't care anymore. THE worst Charlton side iv'e ever seen in 40+ years  . I knew we'd lose.
    If we went down , (and i wouldn't rule it out) This bunch of wasters would struggle in league two. 
  • Not one player in this squad I like. Dobbo maybe but he is limited. I’m afraid it’s looking like a relegation battle
  • Shameful, humiliating, ponderous, clueless. Garner's baleful influence still evident in the constant passing backwards. Not a single player emerges with any credit. I have lost hope.