Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:
    There were one or two players in the team tonight who would get in most national league sides 
    To be fair there are quite a few who wouldn't 
  • Dobbo loops a ball into the box, Chin puts it square but their keeper grabs it out of the air.
  • Great team selection and tactics, fluid passing and unlucky with the finishing. Thought we should have had a couple of penalties as well - referee cost us against, it has to be said, a very good County side.

We'll play much worse than that and win.

Ronnie Moore

(My account has been hacked by someone who has an 'e' at the end of his first name and surname - that's taking the piss)
  • I feel for Chin, must be horrible playing on Clare's side. 
  • Talal said:
    seth plum said:
    Just sad.
    That’s exactly what it is. Feel a bit sorry for the players if I’m honest, they’re just not up to league 1 standard. Must be disheartening to look at all your team mates and realise they’re as shit as you are. No one to take control, or lead by example. 
    Only one I feel sorry for is Mitchell. Imagine being 17 and coming into this crap expecting to learn from the senior pros but being better than them. 
    Couldn’t put it better myself 
  • Some of these cunts are on a few k a week. A FUCKING WEEK.

Aneke is on £3k a week. Not bad for sitting down for 10 months.
    I know you weren’t on £3k a week but… ahem 
    Please, I would never take a pay cut.
  • Talal said:
    Talal said:
    seth plum said:
    Just sad.
    That’s exactly what it is. Feel a bit sorry for the players if I’m honest, they’re just not up to league 1 standard. Must be disheartening to look at all your team mates and realise they’re as shit as you are. No one to take control, or lead by example. 
    Only one I feel sorry for is Mitchell. Imagine being 17 and coming into this crap expecting to learn from the senior pros but being better than them. 
    Should be feeling sorry for Chin as well.

He's been slaughtered on this thread for his performance and unfairly too, another Joe Pigott vs Millwall - He's been poor, because he should be no where near the first team yet - Instead he's been thrown in at the deep end due a terrible lack of Recruitment over the summer
    Yes true, his performances recently should've shown Hayes he isn't ready. 
    Really surprised we havent gone with Ness either there, or at CB with Clare @ RB

Probably being saved for Morecambe
    Ness is cuptied
  • Bet Hayes is glad he got that A licence now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Too many players who clearly don’t give a shit, unfit and bottle tackles thanks TS for nothing.
  • No more than any of us expected is it really?? Rudderless on and off the pitch,no direction other than down. 
  • And the ref puts us out of our misery by blowing the final whistle. 3-1.
  • Absolute shit show. No urgency and no desire to really win 
  • FUCK YOU CHARLTON VERY MUCH
  • APPALLING PERFORMANCE 
  • £uck off you Cnuts 
  • Pathetic. Sandgaard Out.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a sack of wank

• Just seen the score, complete fcuking disgrace.

• I cannot believe what a poor footballer Chinn is! The stats on his passing must be appalling and likely to be minus! Well the players marks will be interesting and probably create a world record for - marks out of 10. Mitchell 6 for effort the rest 0
  • Wtf was I thinking that this shithouse soulless inadequate set of non league shit Cnut footballers could beat this second division guff 

we are by far the most embarrassing shithouse team the world has ever seen 

we could go down 

this is awful 

I couldn’t hate them more if I tried 

everyone of em fuck off 

hate em 

This is very much shades of the Frayere period and the escape in the laundry van.  Everything feels the same.  The wanker with the guitar overseeing the complete destruction of our club 
  • If only the only way is up, but I fear the reverse.
    Very sad times.
  • Let’s keep the post-match comments here pls.
  • What a massive Fucking sack of cock 
  • Chunes said:
    I've been watching our corners fail to beat the first man for four fucking years
    I’ve been watching it for 40 years 
    I was going to say. Forget the last four years, our corners not beating the first man has been a Charlton trademark for as long as I can remember.