Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• Pretty dreadful
  • Mitchell is the ONLY thing we can cling to
    17 years old
    Ffs
  • Fraser crosses from the left and it's hoofed out for our corner.
  • Valley11 said:
    Here’s a tiny positive. Mitchell. Like him. 
    Another positive... Sandgaard wont get the £207k (?) for getting to the 3rd Round

Cos we know for a fact that wouldn't have gone towards players incomings
    He’ll probably sack Hayes and Pearce after training tomorrow
  • So, so boring.
  • Cleared by the man on the near post.
  • Valley11 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Special shout out for just how shit Payne has been today 
    I think he’s one who has actually put some graft in. 
    I can go out there and graft, doesn't mean I'll be any less shit though
  • cabbles said:
    It’s not right to play any of the youngsters in this environment now.  None of them are probably going to be able to pull us out of this mess and it’s unfair to expose them to the toxicity.  Let the first team dregs soak up all the warranted criticism 
    absolutely - could really affect their confidence
  • Sponsored links:

• We must be saving ourself for the league. 
  • supaclive said:
    Mitchell is the ONLY thing we can cling to
    17 years old
    Ffs
    Until he too puts in a Chin style performance because he's currently playing like Barker / Elerewe when they broke through.
  • we're fooking shit apparently

we're fooking shit apparently

We both need a bottle of Rose Alison :)
    I'm on my way round!

The doors open my dear, a word of warning I'm wearing my new Homer Simpson boxer shorts :p
  • Talal said:
    seth plum said:
    Just sad.
    That’s exactly what it is. Feel a bit sorry for the players if I’m honest, they’re just not up to league 1 standard. Must be disheartening to look at all your team mates and realise they’re as shit as you are. No one to take control, or lead by example. 
    Only one I feel sorry for is Mitchell. Imagine being 17 and coming into this crap expecting to learn from the senior pros but being better than them. 
    Should be feeling sorry for Chin as well.

He's been slaughtered on this thread for his performance and unfairly too, another Joe Pigott vs Millwall - He's been poor, because he should be no where near the first team yet - Instead he's been thrown in at the deep end due a terrible lack of Recruitment over the summer
    Yes true, his performances recently should've shown Hayes he isn't ready. 
  • Even Dobson's been poor by the standards he's set, but he is probably one of two half decent players this game. 
  • We didn't even score our goal
  • Enjoying the new manager bounce :blush:
  • And the midget misses a sitter.
    Can you narrow it down a bit, which one?
  • Sponsored links:

• There were one or two players in the team tonight who would get in most national league sides 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Even Dobson's been poor by the standards he's set, but he is probably one of two half decent players this game. 
    He’s a very limited footballer. People like him because he’s energetic. 
  • Rak Saki trying to dribble in 6 yard box, ffs
  • We have another corner, but JRS gets crowded out and Stockport nearly cause us trouble on the break.
  • Talal said:
    Talal said:
    seth plum said:
    Just sad.
    That’s exactly what it is. Feel a bit sorry for the players if I’m honest, they’re just not up to league 1 standard. Must be disheartening to look at all your team mates and realise they’re as shit as you are. No one to take control, or lead by example. 
    Only one I feel sorry for is Mitchell. Imagine being 17 and coming into this crap expecting to learn from the senior pros but being better than them. 
    Should be feeling sorry for Chin as well.

He's been slaughtered on this thread for his performance and unfairly too, another Joe Pigott vs Millwall - He's been poor, because he should be no where near the first team yet - Instead he's been thrown in at the deep end due a terrible lack of Recruitment over the summer
    Yes true, his performances recently should've shown Hayes he isn't ready. 
    Really surprised we havent gone with Ness either there, or at CB with Clare @ RB

Probably being saved for Morecambe
  • Dave Challinor's managerial record:

505 games, 268 won, 113 drawn, 124 lost

Not bad for a bloke who was mainly known for holding the world record for a long throw 
  • Some of these cunts are on a few k a week. A FUCKING WEEK.

Aneke is on £3k a week. Not bad for sitting down for 10 months.
    I know you weren’t on £3k a week but… ahem 
  • edited December 2022
    Scuffing the penalty spot against Stockport is a low as you can get. What have we become?
  • The final whistle deserves a boo I have to say