Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023

Comments

• Options
    Two outstanding performances in Fowler for Australia and De Almeida for France 
  • Options
    Alanna Kennedy clocking a head injury clearing the ball and then jumping up holding her head to try and make another clearance a second later is the most Australian thing I've ever seen. What a unit
  • Options
    Aussie goalie moved about three steps before the first penalty. Where’s the consistency???
  • Options
    This is a different camera angle to our penalties the other day isn't it?

Didn't think about it at the time but ours was back to the older way from the side?
  • Options
    This is a different camera angle to our penalties the other day isn't it?

Didn't think about it at the time but ours was back to the older way from the side?
    Stadium didn’t have a spider cam for our pens
  • Options
    Wow, fine margins!  Could have easily snuck in.
  • Options
    Ah no undoes her good work with the save.
  • Options
    Should have saved that one too.
  • Options
    Some rubbish penalties and even worse keeping. At least four so far should have been stopped. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Aussie keeper whinging and crowd booing.  All a bit shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some rubbish penalties and even worse keeping. At least four so far should have been stopped. 
    Yeah I'd fancy England against either of these two in a shootout, very soft hands from the keepers.
  • Options
    That’s payback for the first one but again where is the consistent????
  • Options
    hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    And again!!!! But gets away with it this time!!!
  • Options
    What a save from the France keeper 
  • Options
    boo
  • Options
    What a shoot out. Shame someone had to lose. 
  • Options
    You beaut Vine.
  • Options
    One of the greatest shoot outs I've ever seen
  • Options
    Jesus Christ I thought that would never end. I feel like the French players were broken before the end anyway, they barely reacted to their last miss. They weren't recovering emotionally for the semis even if they sneaked through
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TELTEL
    edited August 2023
    The booing really pisses me off. No such thing as sportsmanship with Australians. No grace. 
  • Options
    Jesus Christ I thought that would never end. I feel like the French players were broken before the end anyway, they barely reacted to their last miss. They weren't recovering emotionally for the semis even if they sneaked through
    Yep, England if they get through will have a much tougher game now. But at least we get to see Mary Fowler, an actual footballer, again 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    TEL said:
    The booing really posses me off. No such thing as sportsmanship with Australians. No grace. 

The Aussies are winners and hate to lose at any sport.
    I admire them.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    The booing really posses me off. No such thing as sportsmanship with Australians. No grace. 
    To be fair, a lot of the booing was after yhe french bird stuttered her penalty run-up and i make them right. How that didnt have to be retaken, i dont know
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    TEL said:
    To be fair, a lot of the booing was after yhe french bird stuttered her penalty run-up and i make them right. How that didnt have to be retaken, i dont know
    Nah, she never faked her shot. Keeper just has to be more alert - as we saw, she was going early 
  • Options
    French girl stuttered but was in motion the whole time, nothing wrong with that. 
  • Options
    When you are the 40/1 outsiders, Columbia have a free hit in this match.

England have to be professional and use their experience they garnered in the Euro's.

I said Netherlands Wrong
    I said Sweden Right
    I said France wrong
    I said England?? 🤞
  • Options
    Cracking shoot out 
  • Options
    Colombia win the anthem singalong by a country mile. 
  • Options
    Aussie goalie moved about three steps before the first penalty. Where’s the consistency???

You can move as many steps as you like as long as you have a foot on the line.

Arnold would've had nightmares for ever if she didn't make amends and that 2nd save from the retaken penalty was superb.