Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023

Comments

• Options
    Every time we get the ball it seems like our back is to the goal. Need to get more on front foot. 
  • Options
    Gutting, went out to make a cup of tea, missed the equaliser, I never learn.

Some shocking defending, going on there, hoping we can push on 2nd half and get a winner.
  • Options
    I said after we beat China our weakness would be the Right footed Daley at Left back against good right footed forwards and Lucy Bronze when she's out of position.

Mary Earps made her first mistake in a Major tournament. She is well in credit.

Thank fuck for the mistake by the Colombian keeper.

• Options
    Like the England men's team.  Slowly slowly passing around then standing off hoping for something to happen.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    My Son said it reminds him of his football experience in South America as there are so many Colombians it has that vibe.

So many people watching the Aussie match outside the stadium that he only just got in before KO.
  • Options
    Clever free kick that, was unlucky.
  • Options
    Like the England men's team.  Slowly slowly passing around then standing off hoping for something to happen.
    You haven’t watched the men lately have you?

Anyway, England gotta get balls into the box, keepers handling is woeful.
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    That's more like it!
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Great finish by the hard working Russo. 
    Good Central striker play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Yes, get in!  Good finish.
  • Options
    A World Cup golfie.
  • Options
    Let's test the young reserve keeper.
  • Options
    Russo hold up play much better
  • Options
    Good save from Earps, all came from the really sloppy play from Daly, why did she just boot it into thr Columbia player?  Tiredness?
  • Options
    Chole Kelly time soon.
  • Options
    Colombia look tired. Need to get a third.
  • Options
    Suddenly putting ourselves under pressure at the back for no reason. Brilliant again from Greenwood to kill the chance
  • Options
    Have England been watching our second half performance on Tuesday for lessons in giving the ball away in stupid positions?
  • Options
    I get that we're hoping for gaps to open up on the counter with Colombia committing more players forward, but the way we're playing the ball out it feels again like we're setting Kelly up to receive the ball with her back to goal and lose it. Russo was holding up the ball well, I don't think Kelly will be able to do it the same. Wiegman really doesn't rate Beth England and I think it hurts us at times like these. I also think that Daly has gone completely into hiding and isn't looking like an option for a pass, Niamh Charles would be a sensible sub at this point
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon about 8 minutes will be add
  • Options
    I reckon about 8 minutes will be add
    Genius 
  • Options
    Can't argue with that, 2 lengthy injury delays 
  • Options
    Lucy Bronze does my nut in but we get away with another mistake.
  • Options
    Some real brain dead football from England last 10 mins 
  • Options
    It’s about finding a way to win so hats off to England. But they were bloody awful again. 
  • Options
    Not convincing at all but again, knockout competition and a win is a win.