Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Brazil not faced a single shot on target yet this tournament 
  • great shot from Casemiro, BUT would the keeper have saved it had there not been a deflection .. like the existence or otherwise of god, we'll never know  o:)
  • I knew it would be an open world cup but after round 2 of games there really is no standout team.

Is there ever after two group games other than Brazil in 1970 ?
     There’s been plenty of world cups where I thought yeah they look the real deal or surely they can’t keep that up all tournament (Holland 2014). This one everyone looks distinctly average.
    Germany in 1990, Brazil in 1994 and 2002.

Brazil in 98, but we know what happened then.  I think in todays world everyone would be spanking of the Danish team of 86.
  • I knew it would be an open world cup but after round 2 of games there really is no standout team.

Never is after two group games other than Brazil in 1970 ? 

Brazil are so shit no one's had a shot at their goal yet. Of course their beatable, who thinks their not ?

CL middle age men obsessed with wanking 🤪

I see Ronaldo is still winking as he enters the dressing room.
    That'll instantly change if they face England.

We have Mason Mount!
  • Nobody is saying Brazil aren’t a good side. But the media love fest for them based on previous exploits is so OTT it’s embarrassing. Just needs reigning in and a bit of perspective of who they actually are.
  • For the first time in ages I actually think this Brazil side is the real deal.

They don't have David Luiz at centre half, first up!
  • Nobody is saying Brazil aren’t a good side. But the media love fest for them based on previous exploits is so OTT it’s embarrassing. Just needs reigning in and a bit of perspective of who they actually are.
    The media always go way OTT about Brazil, Brazilian magic etc, when the last really dazzling Brazilian team was probably the 1982 one.

They've obviously had very good teams and players since then, but in a far more functional style.
  • The Qatari version of Milton Keynes  :D
  • Uruguay and Portugal - two really dislikable teams  
  • Is it just me that was hoping to see a Uruguayan team from the past and one of them would kick Ronaldo a minimum of 10ft off the ground the twat !
  • Sponsored links:

• What a shite half of World Cup football that was

• Not a great game
  • iaitch said:
    Good to see South Korea banging in the crosses rather than passing it to death and getting nowhere.
    Technically they still got nowhere doing what they did 😬
    You are correct in that but it was more exciting to see them do that than passing and passing and passing and not giving it a go.
    The media always go way OTT about Brazil, Brazilian magic etc, when the last really dazzling Brazilian team was probably the 1982 one.

They've obviously had very good teams and players since then, but in a far more functional style.
    The 2002 side was pretty tasty.  
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Nobody is saying Brazil aren’t a good side. But the media love fest for them based on previous exploits is so OTT it’s embarrassing. Just needs reigning in and a bit of perspective of who they actually are.

The 2002 side was pretty tasty.  
    Yeah that was a proper Brazilian team.
  • edited November 2022
    Bloke runs onto the pitch with a rainbow flag. He will never see his friends & family again.
  • Urgh, had to be him
  • Sponsored links:

• Although this gives Ghana a great chance to qualify for the next stage

Real shame that Jojo isnt involved
  • Has he actually touched that?
    With his ego at the very least
  • Urgh, had to be him
    Did he touch the ball?
  • I know ITV are desperate for him to score but he didn’t touch that 
  • Bloke runs onto the pitch with a rainbow flag. 
    Was it Bungle or Zippy?
  • Has he actually touched that?
    well he didn't do his usual power ranger pose celebration. 
  • "brilliant header" says McCoist.

Replay shows he didn't even touch it.
  • McCoist is now overcompensating for his error in asserting that it was a great header from Ronaldo by lambasting him for five minutes for not passing the ball soon after.
  • I've lodged a protest with FIFA as Fernandes is my last hope of any fantasy points this round
  • I thought all along he never got a touch.