Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Our four worst performers from Friday night.
    In Gareth we trust!

• This game isn't the test
  • All this hatred over Football commentators 🤷🏻‍♂️ weird. Don't you have colleges at work whose crap voices you have/had to listen to or bosses, employees or clients ? At least with TV you can hit the mute button if you are so sensitive.
    Yeah, but the differences are:
    1) You can tell those colleagues to eff off or at least point out the bollocks they are spouting. They can learn.
    2) None of my colleagues are cushion-faced pricks.

😎
  • edited November 2022
    I'd wonder if we were dropping to a back five with Walker returning, but with Trippier now absent am not so sure

Wonder if we're now gonna stick to a back four throughout the Tournament.

Not sure I like that, given how United States got forward the other night - Think I'd prefer to be seeing

Pickford
    Walker - Stones - Maguire
    Trippier - Henderson - Rice - Shaw
    Bellingham
    Foden - Kane - Rashford
  • I'd wonder if we were dropping to a back five with Walker returning, but with Trippier now absent am not so sure

Not sure I like that, given how United States got forward the other night - Think I'd prefer to be seeing

Pickford
    Bellingham
    Foden - Kane - Rashford
    Good luck sneaking an extra man on the pitch FA!
    He have a double-barrelled player called Henderson-Rice  ;)
  • I'd wonder if we were dropping to a back five with Walker returning, but with Trippier now absent am not so sure

Pickford
    Bellingham
    Foden - Kane - Rashford
    Good luck sneaking an extra man on the pitch FA!
    He have a double-barrelled player called Henderson-Rice  ;)
    Least someone pays attention :D
  • Leuth said:
    This game isn't the test
    Starts Thursday doesn't it?

*I'll get me coat.
  • What a miss from Senegal
  • Sponsored links:

Pickford
    Bellingham
    Foden - Kane - Rashford
    Should play Ramsdale as well as we aren’t limited to 11 players in this game. 

Pickford
    Bellingham
    Foden - Kane - Rashford
    He will definitely revert to 3 CB’s at some stage of the tournament. 
  • I think Walker plays right back tonight and possibly on Sunday, if we play Sunday, he will probably play a back 3 against France.

It will be a 343 for France and after IMO
  • Incredible noise from the Senegal fans
  • Quite like Andros Townsend as a commentator

Funny too, when talking about Senegal being eliminated from the 2018 World Cup - Saying imagine if thats how England got knocked out of a World Cup... "Would be Gareth's fault I bet"
  • Ooo penalty to Senegal... Ecuador havent shown up
  • Senegal take the lead - They deserve that
  • I think this could make the game much better for the neutral, now Ecuador have to go for it. Game on! advantage Senegal 
  • I think this could make the game much better for the neutral, now Ecuador have to go for it. Game on! advantage Senegal 
    Ecuador have been playing like a team who know that 0-0 is enough!
  • Ecuador are gonna play act their way out of the World Cup at the moment

Start playing Football like what we saw against Qatar and Netherlands, and they'll be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• A question if I may. Have previous world cups/euros always had the whole bench run to the end of the pitch to jump on the goal scorer or is it just this world cup. Seems to happen in every game.
  • Quite like Andros Townsend as a commentator

Funny too, when talking about Senegal being eliminated from the 2018 World Cup - Saying imagine if thats how England got knocked out of a World Cup... "Would be Gareth's fault I bet"
    I like the commentator he’s with, pretty sure he does seria A games somewhere.

Ecuador have been awful. Not sure why they’ve changed their formation.
  • Sarmiento coming on at half time for Ecuador.
  • Netherlands 2-0 up shortly after half time. Cruising to the top of Group A.
  • Netherlands 2-0 up shortly after half time. Cruising to the top of Group A.
    Thanks for the memories Qatar... Its been emotional
  • That Netherlands kit needs to be more orange, unlike our kit this season which is too orange  ;)
  • Ecuador look poor and nervous, really need to find something here. 
  • That Netherlands kit needs to be more orange, unlike our kit this season which is too orange  ;)
    I posted in their first game it was the wrong orange 
    Looks like those quality street toffees nobody wants at the bottom of the tin.