Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Fred must be the best trainer in the world. How does he dupe so many managers. Joelinton didn’t even make the squad.
  • Let the wankfest commence
  • Switzerland's block breaks down for a brief moment and Brazil punish them.
  • Weird one in that normally I'd go for the underdog, but I'd rather Brazil win here givne they'll almost certainly beat Cameroon, and it'll make Switzerland v Serbia a more interesting game if Serbia just need to win, not also worry about goal difference etc.
    I used to love the Brazilians when I was a nipper (back in the seventies with the likes of Zico) but I have gradually fallen out of love with them - the just feel like any other South American team now, and I'd prefer the underdogs send them home early.
  • edited November 2022
    VAR - offside in the build up
  • Weird one in that normally I'd go for the underdog, but I'd rather Brazil win here givne they'll almost certainly beat Cameroon, and it'll make Switzerland v Serbia a more interesting game if Serbia just need to win, not also worry about goal difference etc.
    I used to love the Brazilians when I was a nipper (back in the seventies with the likes of Zico) but I have gradually fallen out of love with them - the just feel like any other South American team now, and I'd prefer the underdogs send them home early.
    Yes - they are not the Gods they used to be. Still pretty useful though!
  • Beautiful stuff from VAR.

Terrible defending though, they won't get lucky again like that
    It's hard to get enthusiastic about the Swiss either. A boring, functional team
  • Haha shut up Dixon: "Technically correct" in the voice of someone who has just realised they've been jacking off over a man in disguise of a 10/10 woman

That VAR call is 100% correct, criminal that the Lino didnt spot it
  • Sponsored links:

It's hard to get enthusiastic about the Swiss either. A boring, functional team
    They operate a bit like clockwork...
  • This match really isn't very good. Think I want Switzerland to win just so Dixon can cry about it
  • Brazil look poor without everything going through Neymar
  • "Outstanding strike" says Dixon even when watching a replay that proves the deflection is what gave the keeper no chance
  • That was a satisfying hit 
  • Brazil can now rotate most of their side v Cameroon. Serbia v Switzerland should be a good game.
  • Let them get carried away it’ll be more satisfying when it comes crashing down

The ‘give it to Brazil now’ mob ain’t no way as confident as they were.

• Swiss have to go for an equaliser, goal difference doesn't matter, if they lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    First day where I’ve actually had to be somewhere for work, no idea what’s happened…allow me to catch up, ideally before the 7pm kick-off…
  • Sterner tests to come of course, but so far Brazil have won both games and have yet to face a shot on target. Any country would be happy with that.
  • Once upon a time before the heady days of the top flight we used to sing ‘It’s just like watching Brazil’ 😁.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Finish work just in time for the Brazil match, have have I missed anything? 
    After the excitement today, it'll be
    Brazil 1 Switzerland 0
    Portugal 0 Uruguay 0

One down ...
  • Brazil are a VERY decent side
    A lot of attacking options
    Two very good goalkeepers 
    Two quality central defenders 
    Cassemero

And..... Fred.....

• I knew it would be an open world cup but after round 2 of games there really is no standout team.
  • edited November 2022
    I knew it would be an open world cup but after round 2 of games there really is no standout team.

Never is after two group games other than Brazil in 1970 ? 

Brazil are so shit no one's had a shot at their goal yet. Of course their beatable, who thinks their not ?

CL middle age men obsessed with wanking 🤪

I see Ronaldo is still winking as he enters the dressing room.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Finish work just in time for the Brazil match, have have I missed anything? 
    After the excitement today, it'll be
    Brazil 1 Switzerland 0
    Portugal 0 Uruguay 0
    So far...
  • Fred must be the best trainer in the world. How does he dupe so many managers. Joelinton didn’t even make the squad.
    Every club, well most, and countries have a Fred don't they?
  • I knew it would be an open world cup but after round 2 of games there really is no standout team.

Is there ever after two group games other than Brazil in 1970 ?
     There’s been plenty of world cups where I thought yeah they look the real deal or surely they can’t keep that up all tournament (Holland 2014). This one everyone looks distinctly average.