Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• and another goal - mental game

• Prime Karel Poborksy.

Some game this.
  • What a game
  • WTF... I turned away and it was 1-3!!
  • What a good goal. Calmness personified!

Had the old Yugoslavia not been broken up, it does make one feel that they would have a rather good side. Getting into their midfield for a start would be an achievement in itself!
    They would have to sort out their defence though!!!
  • Game of the tournament 
  • I had this as one of the most boring games on paper !!!
  • 3 Goals at HT in a 10am KO and If Mitrovic had his radar slightly better and we would've had 5.
    More goals to come 2nd half.

Good call !
  • edited November 2022
    Geezer in the pink boots for Serbia needs shooting, played him on twice
  • Great game this
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Not sure he would have been so calm finishing that, if he had realised he was onside

agree, I reckon he misses that if he doesn't already think he's well offside

what a game
  • What a crazy game. At 3-1 I thought that Serbia would go on to score 5 or 6 and now it's 3-3 and could go either way.
  • A draw is no good really for either side. Cameroon would be all but out with one point (and Brazil to play) and even if Switzerland do lose, as expected, to Brazil then a draw against Serbia would be enough to go through. 

So, can't see either side shutting up shop even in added time. More of the same please! 
  • Both teams playing ridiculously high lines. Making for a great game tho.
  • Cracking game, do Serbia take a point now? 
    A draw is no good really for either side. Cameroon would be all but out with one point (and Brazil to play) and even if Switzerland do lose, as expected, to Brazil then a draw against Serbia would be enough to go through. 

So, can't see either side shutting up shop even in added time. More of the same please! 
    It would be wrong to in my opinion. Not only would they have to beat Switzerland but a draw for the latter against Brazil would mean that they would have to beat Switzerland by two goals. Of course, if Switzerland were to create a massive shock and beat Brazil (and we have had a few) then Serbia would definitely be out if they only get a draw today.
  • Mitrovic has had so many chances.
  • 3 Goals at HT in a 10am KO and If Mitrovic had his radar slightly better and we would've had 5.

Good call !
    You quote yourself an awful lot sam
  • edited November 2022
    Great result for Switzerland.
  • Chunes said:
    3 Goals at HT in a 10am KO and If Mitrovic had his radar slightly better and we would've had 5.

Good call !
    You quote yourself an awful lot sam

Only when I'm correct !
  • Sponsored links:

• Great result for Switzerland.

Yeah, unfortunately.
  • Shame there wasn't a winner. 
  • "Serbia will be confident that they can get something from the Switzerland game"

"Something" other than a win won't be enough. And they won't be "confident" of doing that!
    A draw is no good really for either side. Cameroon would be all but out with one point (and Brazil to play) and even if Switzerland do lose, as expected, to Brazil then a draw against Serbia would be enough to go through. 

It would be wrong to in my opinion. Not only would they have to beat Switzerland but a draw for the latter against Brazil would mean that they would have to beat Switzerland by two goals. Of course, if Switzerland were to create a massive shock and beat Brazil (and we have had a few) then Serbia would definitely be out if they only get a draw today.
    To be fair i don't think Sebia particularly sat back. Assuming Brazil beat Switerzland then Serbia will be through if they beat the Swiss, i think they will fancy their chances 
  • The last games in this group clash with the Cheltenham game. 
  • Leuth said:
    "Serbia will be confident that they can get something from the Switzerland game"

"Something" other than a win won't be enough. And they won't be "confident" of doing that!
    Remember what Xhaka and Shaqiri did last time they played Serbia? That is gonna be one hell of a game

Don't mention the war !

Complex situation with Serbia, Kosovo and Albania all involved. 
  • guess I'm gonna have to do some work again at 10am tomorrow.....gutted that's the last of the long days
  • Weird that Andros Townsend is still only 31, as he's settled into a parallel media career so quickly
  • Drogba with no hair just doesn't look right.