Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Chuks Fullkrug #cheatcode 
  • If I've got this right, providing this stays a draw, Germany will go definitely go through if they win by two or more against Costa Rica and Japan fail to beat Spain 
  • That is an absolute banging tackle.
  • German equaliser incoming.
    German winner?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    How’s Moukoko sitting on the bench. Madness.
    Because he never actually got passed Derby's youth team or the Scottish lower divisions despite what Champ man 99-01 says?

I actually have a signed Tonton shirt :-)
    Was always my one of my first singing! 
  • Musiala is technically very good but his end product still seems to need some work 
  • se9addick said:
    Musiala is technically very good but his end product still seems to need some work 
    He's a class act.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    How’s Moukoko sitting on the bench. Madness.
    Because he never actually got passed Derby's youth team or the Scottish lower divisions despite what Champ man 99-01 says?

I actually have a signed Tonton shirt :-)
    Was always my one of my first singing! 
    I always wait a year and get him on a free.  He is my current record goals scorer in my save.  Yes still playing 00-01 🤣
  • Superb old school tackling from the Germans.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    Need a slap - I was willing the ball into the Spanish net in the last few minutes..! Thought Sane might've made it happen when he rounded the keeper.

Would've made for some excellent drama.

If I'm Hansi Flick, I'm starting Sane against Costa Rica. He was the best player on the pitch for that last 20 minutes.
  • Thought Spain looked blinding for the first 20 odd minutes

• Need a slap - I was willing the ball into the Spanish net in the last few minutes..! Thought Sane might've made it happen when he rounded the keeper.

If I'm Hansi Flick, I'm starting Sane against Costa Rica. He was the best player on the pitch for that last 20 minutes.
    Does Herr Flick need to run that passed Helga or Von Smallhousen?

• edited November 2022
    After Spain, Belgium and Japan all fail to win today, France remain the only team to have won both their first two games.

Brazil, Switzerland and Portugal can still join that group tomorrow. But it won’t be easy: Brazil and Switzerland play each other while Portugal have to play Uruguay.
  • After Spain, Belgium and Japan all fail to win today, France remain the only team to have won both their first two games.

Brazil, Switzerland and Portugal can still join that group tomorrow. But it won’t be easy: Brazil and Switzerland play each other while Portugal have to play Uruguay.
    Any would think getting 4 points and a plus 4 GD was a failure.
  • Bookies have had it off this tournament 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Need a slap - I was willing the ball into the Spanish net in the last few minutes..! Thought Sane might've made it happen when he rounded the keeper.

Does Herr Flick need to run that passed Helga or Von Smallhousen?

And does he have the painting of the fallen Madonna with the big boobies?
  • Sponsored links:

• Gribbo said:
    Gribbo said:
    Would love to know how that could be construed as racist.

And the comparison with Pickford and Pope, both household names in the UK and instantly recognisable, to the two Moroccan shoppers. 

Watching Ebbsfleet vrs Fleetwood and the commentators corrected himself a couple of times, getting mixed up with players. Could've been black players or could've been white players, it's not in my lexicon to notice things like that tbh
    Your 'Moroccan shopper' is the starting goalkeeper for Sevilla. So should really be known by a semi-researched commentator. 
    Meant "stopper" ffs
    No you didn't. You knew all along that those pesky hagglers in the Souks of Marrakesh would blag their way into a nations football team if it meant it would bag them a bargain  ;)
  • Spain look like they are trying to play like the great team of 5-10 years ago. But the players aren’t Iniesta, Xavi etc 
    Admittedly they will have to go some to match Xavi and Iniesta who are 2 of the all time great midfielders, but Pedri (20 last week) and Gavi (only turned 18 in August) are insane talents for their age and will run their midfield for the next decade.
  • A draw against USA now doesn’t look a bad result minus a completely ridiculous score we are through, I hope we win the game I’m personally going for 2-0 England. Watched the last England game down the yacht in long lane a good crowd 
  • Spain v Germany showed the value of having someone who's job it is to stick the ball in the net.  You can't walk it in against good opposition.