Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v QPR Match Thread - League Cup 1st Round | Tuesday 9th August 2022 + POST MATCH (p18)

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Was gutted I missed it. Took a Heathrow job at 4:30 thinking that’s be fine only to take over two hrs through gridlock to get there🤬
    What do you do for work ?
    Works for HMRC.
  • Options
    As previously said it was a great night out.
    IF ONLY I COULD HAVE GOT A BEER!!!, The queue for the Lower North bars at 07.20 was a piss take,
    In the West there were quite long queues in the bars under the central part of the stand, but the one at the north end had none at all. 

Interesting that Wallacott looks like he might be MotM again, despite QPR only having two shots on target. Can’t think that the pen save could have swung it that much? 
    I’d probably give it to Payne, if only for the way he stood up to their giant centre back. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Bonne was offside 3 times in the 61 minutes on the pitch - someone asked !  
  • Options
    I spotted another celeb in the directors’ box @Blucher. Charlton royalty in fact. Very proud dad, Carl Leaburn.

Now we’re talking. We were sat at the very back of the lower tier, so the trilby/pork pie hat would have put me off the scent. I was astounded at one point when I thought I spotted Simon Jordan but, upon closer inspection, it turned out to be an elderly gentleman with an unkempt barnet.
  • Options
    What about the chap with the cap on partially obscured by the pork pie ? Is that our superstar from palace ????