Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022-23 UEFA Europa & Europa Conference League

Comments

• Options
    Half don't care as above, but equally don't really want them to win, horrible club, horrible fans. So probably lose ideally, but not the end of the world if they win as its worse than Carabao cup
    If they win they're into the Europa league though, same as Liverpool, Roma, Ajax, Sporting etc so the competition isn't as bad as everyone makes out. They'll qualify straight into the group stage as well. 
    Oh yeah i get that, i am just in two minds. I should be rooting for them being an English side, but really don't care enough and don't like the club generally. 

It probably doesn't help my judgement, one of my cousins and uncle are West Ham and can be unbearable as it is when things are going well, its been a quiet year on that front so lets hope it doesn't bring them back to life lol 
  • Options
    Half don't care as above, but equally don't really want them to win, horrible club, horrible fans. So probably lose ideally, but not the end of the world if they win as its worse than Carabao cup
    Just on my way back from the centre, they’re everywhere but as far as I’ve seen, no bad behaviour. Notable that many Fiorentina fans wear no colours and keep their voices down. 

The metro has pre-recorded announcements in English which end with “ Come on you Irons”😠
  • Options
    So, who wants West Ham to win or lose tonight?
    I won’t lose any sleep over it, but always prefer a British team to win. 
  • Options
    I have been to a Fiorentina home game a few years ago. They lost but it was very entertaining. A stunningly beautiful city too.
  • Options
    Fuck em, hope I Viola stuff them
  • Options
    Bubbles 3-1 tonight and No trouble please.
  • Options
    Just on my way back from the centre, they’re everywhere but as far as I’ve seen, no bad behaviour. Notable that many Fiorentina fans wear no colours and keep their voices down. 

The metro has pre-recorded announcements in English which end with “ Come on you Irons”😠
    No Fiorentina fans where I am either or like you say  keeping thier heads down. Plenty of west ham. Already a few chants of "irons". 
    This is karim_mybagheri reporting live from Tonbridge high street. 
  • Options
    Police van with blues and twos on just went passed. As Danny dyer would say it's getting tasty and could.kick off any moment. Possibly cos someone has pulled out a purple lighter to light his cigarette. 

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Its like a just stop oil protest with the amount of beeping as cars go pass a couple of lads wearing claret and blue. Can't believe how many of the fuckers live round here. Hope they lose.
    Impartial reporting from karim_mybagheri on Tonbridge high street. 
  • Options
    All kicked off in Prague now. Over 30 arrests.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot of black shirted Palace in the Fiorentina end. 
  • Options
    Carlton  Cole is no Rhodes scholar!

Then neither am I, I suppose.  Got family in Essex who are Hammers.  I want them to win for Johnnie and Andy, ain't seen them for years but good luck boys...
  • Options
    Don't like the Wet Spam, their fans are in the same ball park as the nigels and the spanners for me. Fiorentina all the way tonight. 
  • Options
    Ridiculous dive that, and a deserved booking
  • Options
    First European Final for years, and you act like that!!
  • Options
    MrBurns said:
    Scummy from West Ham fans. Don't want to see that
    what was it , can't bring myself to watch unless they're losing or it's pens 
  • Options
    MrBurns said:
    Fiorentina got a corner down the West Ham end, and the taker got hit on the head with what looks like a plastic cup - Cut him in the head, whilst the female lino had to do a runner, so not to be hit either
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    No quality in this Europa conference final.

3rd rate euro final.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Gone early.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    MrBurns said:
    Fiorentina got a corner down the West Ham end, and the taker got hit on the head with what looks like a plastic cup - Cut him in the head, whilst the female lino had to do a runner, so not to be hit either
    Nothing to see here.
    Ground too small
    Shouldnt sell beer
    Small minority
  • Options
    Never the English fans' fault though  o:)
  • Options
    Toilet rolls , that is sacrilege , shame on them 
  • Options
    & Throwing plastic cups what a bunch of tossers 
  • Options
    Never the English fans' fault though  o:)
    Especially when it's West Ham 
  • Options
    The cut was caused by a disposable plastic lighter.
  • Options
    Looks like a pen to West Ham, from a throw that wasn’t theirs.
  • Options
    That's a penalty, indeed more of one than many of the recent ones as the handball actually took the ball away from Bowen