Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Conor McGrandles signs a three year deal+++

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like he’ll be a deeper playmaker. A Charlton Pirlo 😁 - if we’re playing three in midfield it could allow Dobson to be more of an all-rounder. 
  • Options
    Hope he’s not a replacement for Dobbo 👀
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Didn’t someone hint at this with a Big Mac, the Grand Canyon and a bunch of Dell PCs like weeks ago? I’m approx 14,000 posts behind in the transfers thread so it was relatively recent that I saw that hint!

Always nice to pick up other teams’ captains! But apart from that the article doesn’t really give insight as to what to it expect…What sort of midfielder is he?
    Yes it was Swordfish. 
  • Options
    Like this . I think our signings so far are really good. A few more please :)
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    RedRyan said:
    Didn’t someone hint at this with a Big Mac, the Grand Canyon and a bunch of Dell PCs like weeks ago? I’m approx 14,000 posts behind in the transfers thread so it was relatively recent that I saw that hint!

Always nice to pick up other teams’ captains! But apart from that the article doesn’t really give insight as to what to it expect…What sort of midfielder is he?
    Yes it was Swordfish. 
    Was Callumcafc 
  • Options
    Is he on a flight to Spain?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    RedRyan said:

Yes it was Swordfish. 
    Was Callumcafc 
    Cool. Sorry. 
  • Options
    Great news
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    we’re going to play with a double pivot aren’t we? 
    Looks that way.  Get Dobbo to win possession and give it simple to McGrandles and let him dictate from deep
  • Options
    Deep lying playmaker, so maybe alongside Dobson in a 4231? 

-------------Wollacot
    -----Deji - Lavelle - Oconnel 
    Egbo-----------------------------*NEW*
    -----------Dobbo - McG
    ----------------Fraser
    ---------Stockley - *NEW*/Kanu

This looks strong to me
  • Options
    Don’t know a lot about the lad. Decent pedigree at league 1.

6 midfielders now; JFC, Fraser, Dobson, Morgan, Gilbey & Mcgrandles. Could be 7 with Henry on the scene. Imagine one will definitely leave before start of the season. Strong options there if Fraser & JFC can chip in with goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don’t know a lot about the lad. Decent pedigree at league 1.

6 midfielders now; JFC, Fraser, Dobson, Morgan, Gilbey & Mcgrandles. Could be 7 with Henry on the scene. Imagine one will definitely leave before start of the season. Strong options there if Fraser & JFC can chip in with goals.
    One out (Morgan or Gilbey) and someone like Payne in would be good. Don't forget we also have Clare. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Deep lying playmaker, so maybe alongside Dobson in a 4231? 

-------------Wollacot
    -----Deji - Lavelle - Oconnel 
    Egbo-----------------------------*NEW*
    -----------Dobbo - McG
    ----------------Fraser
    ---------Stockley - *NEW*/Kanu

This looks strong to me
    Or guess could drop deji and go 4-4-2 diamond with JFC in there