Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 12th March 2022

Comments

• Washington for Pearce. Lavelle to the middle, Clare RCB, Leko RWB.
  • Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Go on Brownie! He's fuming
    Whats he saying?
    No leadership on the pitch, nobody pointing the figure and organising, Lavelle's defending for their second goal not good enough for league one standard... Curbs saying it looks like players just accept it (poor defending). 

You don't get a lot of likes when you criticise Jason Pearce's captaincy but there it is. Culture has to change
    Your get one from me I have been saying it for years. 
  • What was the stat about Jacko not losing with both Washington and Stockley? I assume that was with them both starting, if not I can see that coming to an end today. 
  • se9addick said:
    At least Leko is less likely to be offside playing that far back!
    I wouldn't bet on it! 😂 
  • Scoham said:
    Washington for Pearce. Lavelle to the middle, Clare RCB, Leko RWB.
    Wouldn't surprise me if Washington goes into the centre of defence. 
  • So, whose going to the Player of the Year meal..?
  • What was the stat about Jacko not losing with both Washington and Stockley? I assume that was with them both starting, if not I can see that coming to an end today. 
    We’re breaking lots of records this season…
  • Sponsored links:

1. 59'

Post update

Foul by Ethan Hamilton (Accrington Stanley).

2. 59'

Post update

Elliot Lee (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Good idea from Dobson.
  • Yellow for the dive ref?
  • edited March 2022
    SDAddick said:
    Never thought I'd say this, never thought I'd see him in a Charlton shirt again, but shout out to Gunter who has looked decent the last two games.
    Not from me. He's decided to show up when his contract is running out and he needs to find another club. He's been here for 2 years and has been one of our worst signing
  • vffvff
    edited March 2022
    Not keen on 352. Playing a formation, when you don't have the players for it, doesn't make any sense.
    Leko is a winger. He lacks striker positional sense as part of a front 2.
    Hoping that Washington is fit enough for some minutes.
    Edit Conor Washington is on - 2 first choice strikers now on - there's a rare thing
  • Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Go on Brownie! He's fuming
    Whats he saying?
    No leadership on the pitch, nobody pointing the figure and organising, Lavelle's defending for their second goal not good enough for league one standard... Curbs saying it looks like players just accept it (poor defending). 

You don't get a lot of likes when you criticise Jason Pearce's captaincy but there it is. Culture has to change
    100% culture has to change. In a game like this you need your leaders. Says a lot that we’ve taken ours off.
  • Straight red surely.

Full on Elbow smash.
  • Accrington down to 10 men. 
  • Red card for accy 
  • Accas down to 10 men
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2022
    Tommy Leigh a c***
  • Leigh sent off for elbow in Clares face
  • Yes we always do well against 10

• 63' RED CARD. Leigh is giving his marching orders after an elbow on Clare. #asfc 2 #cafc 1
  • Nasty elbow in the face of Clare. Clear red card. Home fans don’t like it though.
  • ross1 said:
    Accas down to 10 men
    We're great against 10 me...n bollox!
  • Deffo a red 
  • We always do soooo well against 10 men. 
  • Dirty bastard, how long before ref level’s it up.
  • Accrington down to 10 men. 
    Worst feeling is that regardless of this, we are so toothless it won't make a difference..

Hope I'm wrong obviously...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!